No XP in Frostfell Permafrost instance?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by daicia, Nov 26, 2017.

1. daicia Well-Known Member

First, apologies if this has been posted. I searched and came up with nothing solid, but I'm also pretty bleary eyed. Since we're nearing the end of Beta, I thought I'd post it here even though it's not on the regular Test server yet.

Anywho...I was thinking I'd need to do the Permafrost crafting instance to see the items on the vendor in the Frostfell zone, so I grabbed the Frostfell Decoration Committee: Permafrost quest and popped in the instance. I quickly realized I was not getting any XP even though that character was not yet maxed out. I'm not sure if this is intended because it's on the Beta server so people test the new tradeskill stuff there or if it is a bug in general, so thought I'd post it here before I forget.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

What crafting level were you? You said you weren't maxxed, but were you 100+? Those recipes may have greyed out on you. Above 100, you'd also be gaining less than a smidge of xp for the quest, since it isn't expansion content questing.

(This probably should have gone in the Frostfell feedback sticky, but we may get it sorted out without a need for Kaitheel's eyeballs. :D)
  3. daicia Well-Known Member

Hmm. Yeah. That character is probably around 90 or 95. If I'd had a chance I would have looked, but beta is down now. Hopefully it comes to Test for awhile yet.