No weekly member Guided Ascension bonus

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jaeded, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Jaeded Well-Known Member

I login each of my 100-110 toons in alphabetical order (the order they are in on my DarqUI 'camp to' dropdown) almost every day to get each a guided ascension. For 2 weeks in a row now one of the toons is not getting the 5 bonus scrolls for being a member, she got the daily just not the bonus. She only had 34 at the time so it is not an over the limit issue. She is also pretty much in the middle of the pack so its not likely to be a timing issue. Last week I paid extra attention just to make sure I didn't receive a day or so later, I didn't. I check each toons count everyday prior to hailing just to be certain they aren't at the limit as I have made that mistake in the past. This happened once before on another toon and I just chalked it up as a fluke. Anyone else had this issue?
  2. Bishia New Member

A friend of mine had the same issue yesterday. He logged onto all of his toons to get the 6 (1 daily and 5 for being a member) guided ascension scrolls and received that many on most of his toons but only received one daily on the last two he logged into and nothing else. Maybe it is the number of toons? I don't know how many he collected the 5 bonus scrolls on but maybe you can only collect them on a certain number of toons??
  3. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response, at least I know it isn't just me. Not sure if there is a toon limit but mine was in the middle of the pack so should not have been the affected one.