No updates

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-wodehouse, Mar 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-wodehouse Guest

I've been checking for days now and there are no updates on our guild page. For players who have logged on recently the site still maintains the last time they logged on was several days ago. What is going on, please. Is this happening to other people?
  2. ARCHIVED-Jesso Guest

It's happening for our guild too.
  3. ARCHIVED-Frankrizzo Jerkyboy Guest

The webmaster was asking for specific cases to aid in the troubleshooting. I have a suggestion PICK ANY CHARACTER IN THE WORLD and they haven't been updated since March 10th. I just lit up another dollar bill and threw it in the ash tray, kind of like paying you people.
  4. ARCHIVED-D^A Guest

[p]Can any devs please give us an update on an ETA for when the eq2players site will start updating again please? As has already been mentioned, nothing has been updated from the servers since March 10th.[/p][p]eq2players is a massive resource that a lot of people use and that some rely on for information and it would be nice to know when everyone can continue using this service.[/p][p]Cheers.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Frankrizzo Jerkyboy wrote:
    [p] I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight when I read that. It about sums up the way the community has felt since they "upgraded" the site in November. [/p][p]Granted, it is nice to finally have some of the bugs fixed that have been plaguing us since Nov, but the progress since then is laughable. Also, the multiple threads with people all reporting that they are canceling these features seem to say that the community will no longer tolerate the reduced functionality that we have in this "upgraded" site. [/p][p]Sounds like it's time to spend some of the money you are leeching from us to hire more people to help with the website, eh?[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

[size="small; color: #993300"][face="comic sans ms,sand"]Yeah, ah noticed it hadn't been updating the regular EQ2Players for a couple days, ah like checking mah KvD stats (skills haven't been correct since it started, always about 5-8 points less than it should be, the max is correct but current is wrong)[/face][/size]
  7. ARCHIVED-Usthaj Guest

is anyone working on this issue? Nothing has updated in a week. It just seems to me that this is an absurd amount of time for an issue of this nature to be overlooked. There are clients paying for services they arent recieving, something needs to be done.
  8. ARCHIVED-Zemenar Guest

I find that my equipment is actually getting updated, but my levels, skills, last time I played, etc, are all stuck at March 10th.
  9. ARCHIVED-Zerebro Guest

Do like more people do, check the thread about cancelling subscription.
  10. ARCHIVED-Hubo Guest

[p]Actually created a new toon over a week ago and he still doesn't even exist on EQ2 Players as of 5 minutes ago. Not in my character list....heck or even under a search so the issue must still be a work in progress.[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-Splatty_Spatty Guest

Eq2 players in its current format is sooo no worth the money, I prefer the old eq2 players tbh
  12. ARCHIVED-Zoobecca Guest

Ok, thought it was just me but I guess not. I pay for 4-accounts and have all of the Station Player Advanced tools activated. Two of the accounts are for my college kids who can't pay now but as soon as they graduate they will. I have always used the advanced tools to keep track of where they are in levels and what they may be needing soon. Their levels are not updating so this should at least give the programers a clue as to where to look. It really makes it hard for me to plan ahead and make spells, armor, and what nots for the kids before they level. They have no idea how mom has always kept ahead of the game. Now they just think I am slaking. I sure hope they fix it soon because I don't like paying for something that is not working. Zoo
  13. ARCHIVED-Nocifer Deathblade Guest

Ah, its good 'ld EQ2players' trademark. What's more do you expect of it??
  14. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

I figured it took a week to update, now it's been longer then a week and I'm beginning to wonder why I paid that extra money to get all the features that don't work.
  15. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

[p]You know...what I object to is the attitude of SOE.[/p][p]"Sure keep paying us the money but if you complain too hard or criticise us then we'll just suspend your account"[/p][p]If this was in ANY other area of customer relations or sales and merchandising legislation then SOE would have been sued for non completion of their side of the terms of contract. Their attitude towards their customers is very poor indeed. Basically "If you don't like it, tough, but we ain't gonna spend any of the money you give us changing it".[/p][p]To paraphrase a well known movie...[/p][p]"How about we give YOU the finger, and you give us what we are paying for?"[/p]