Fixed Internally No Reward from Legend Hunting Quests on Kael Drakkel

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Darkloner, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Darkloner New Member

Yeah, I'm new back to game after about 8 years and I'm still playing 'catch up' (if it's even possible) so I can actually do some damage and not die when I raid. Doing things once is time consuming enough.
    Juraiya and Feara like this.
  2. Darkloner New Member

Or revisit one of the reasons why I left the game in the first place and look for a new place to spend my spare time?o_O
    Feara likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

That's an option, too.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

You got my upvote Darkloner.
    Darkloner likes this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Don’t leave just yet Darkloner. This was a big promotion, went out to a lot of players.
    This doesn’t look good, you know what I mean?
    Darkloner likes this.
  6. Taliss Member

The biggest problem with that solution other than the time investment is there's no grantees it works. It can just bug again.

The problem with thinking only 2 people care about this is it's a bad assumption. Apparently a number of people are affected by this bug according to CS so they certainly care. In the larger picture anyone affected by the quality of the game care, perhaps not about this bug but about others. If the answer to being affected by the game is do more work instead of doing something enjoyable with your time like play a game, it's just not a great answer.
    Juraiya and Feara like this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

It's not an assumption. It's literally the way the bug report and prioritization system is designed.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/how-to-report-and-upvote-bugs.590898/
  8. Denmum Developer

Note that the "fixed internally" tag means that someone on the team found a fix and it is awaiting the next hotfix. I'm sorry this happened to you, and know it has to be frustrating, but it also takes a bit of time for the right people/person to clear enough off their plate to find and fix such things, so your patience is appreciated.

(I'm not involved in the fixing of it, I'm just the one with the big mouth trying to communicate :D)
  9. Taliss Member

I see, we were talking about 2 different things. I was talking customer service which thankfully @Denmum seems to take to heart vs the way the bug system works. Since I was the one running through this with Darkloner I was pretty frustrated too. Thanks for the link though since it was from a few years before we returned we were ignorant of the system. It's probably in some info at the top of the forum that I didn't read or forgot about.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Caith Developer

Juraiya, Feara and Dude like this.
  11. Denmum Developer

• Hailing Ronald Gleneed in Freeport or Qeynos on a Lore and Legend server will check how many quests have been completed for the Legend Hunting event, and force the achievement completed on characters that it did not correctly update for.
    If you are still dealing with this problem, please try hailing Ronald on the Kael server, as Caith pushed this fix live the other day.
    Juraiya, Twyla and Feara like this.
  12. Darkloner New Member

Just logged in and hailed Ronald. Waited in game for 10 minutes to see if something would update--no luck.
  13. Denmum Developer

Meh, I suspect the zone closed after the fix was pushed. Tuesday's patch will make it a permanent fix, until then, all that could be done was push the changes to the merchant and hope he stayed up. :(
    Feara likes this.
  14. Darkloner New Member

Thanks again, Denmum. Fingers crossed!
    Feara likes this.