No reward for Daily CD Tradeskill quest :)

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Lateana, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

If this is a thing then I won't be wasting my time on this anymore. Today's quest just gave 48,000 status and no other reward at all.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah its known and you take a chance if you do it to not get the reward crate, one of mine got it and alt did not.
    Lateana likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's supposed to give rewards, so /bug it if it doesn't.
    Lateana and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is a known bug with a couple of the many rewards in there not rewarding themselves properly. It is scheduled to be fixed with the next hotfix (probably Tuesday)
    Lateana likes this.
  5. Punchie Member

Does anyone know how we get the recipe books for mount gear? I thought maybe after the TS timeline there would be a merchant or something for it, but I can't even figure out how to make the saddle I chose as my reward during the timeline.
    Febrith and Lateana like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The books will drop as loot in missions, instances, PQs etc
  7. Thand Well-Known Member

I found chroniclers Haversacks recipes from am outdoor named
  8. Thand Well-Known Member

Atm the Daily quest receiver will not even Accept the item fro teh qquest. They have the red Square over their head but just ignore you when hailed
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They did this in beta, I finally gave up the night before launch and deleted the quest and the item.
  10. Melkior Well-Known Member

The person with the book over their head is not the right receiver. Just ask a guard for the person by name, get the wisp, and hail the person without the book over their head. The quest will complete. Whether you get the reward, that depend on your luck with the other bug.
  11. Arcos Active Member

Confirm that turning in colored pebbles quest to Pidsaj in the Conservatory netted no reward apart from status. Quest called for different guy Maudreli in North Stacks.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Then there's some quest text randomizing issue, too, because I did colored stones and was able to turn it in to the chick in the Conservatory, just got no red quest book or reward.
  13. Labruja New Member

What I don't understand is why the books don't drop as normal from mobs that are killed in the world. On my server they're going for twelve million plat! That's insane. Especially if you can expect most of your daily rewards to be three use potion recipes.