No one on Skyfire server can chat openly with anyone on AB server !

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Faeonara, May 18, 2019.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

The Skyfire server is feeling snubbed as it has been cut of for almost two weeks now from using the world chat channel Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow .
    We can't leave it cause we are not in it ( we look like we are in it ) and we can't join it cause we are unable to enter ,this is a dreadful conundrum that should be rectified please . I have bugged it (as have others from Skyfire server ) I have tried in Discord chat to bring it to attention of the devs there by asking about it but so far there is no feed back at all .
    Can someone please look into the problem and fix it. I miss chatting with all my friends that use that chat channel to comunicate with each other .
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  2. Gninja Developer

We are looking into it. No eta at this time but hope to have some good news soon(tm)!
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Faeonara like this.
  3. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thank you Gninja, It feels good to know you folks are looking into it Fingers crossed that all will return to normal soonish :)
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

THANK YOU Devs <3 ,for the fast work on hooking the chat channel back up again So good to be able to chat to friends again . :)