No monthly award given for full access member

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stranovich, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Stranovich New Member

Hello,
    I clicked on the accept the 500 award for the monthly subscription and then before I was awarded anything the game lagged and so it froze and I canceled thinking that I would be able to log in and get it.
    I didn't receive anything and I put in a ticket awhile ago and I still have no option to get the award nor have I received anything about this. I would like to ideally have the 500 monthly award given since I paid my monthly fee.
    Thank you,
    The character was Pandemic on Halls of fate server.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  2. dreamweaver Community Relations

While this sounds like it may be a bug it's likely its more account level than game level, you're going to want to follow up with CS on your ticket or possibly create a new one.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its my understanding that if you don't select one of the three items, you get the 500 dbc.
    Cyrrena, Finora and Cassta like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I had an issue once where I chose one of the three items, but the Marketplace was down and I did not get it. Customer service could/would not replace it, but I did get my 500 DBC.
    Cyrrena, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  5. Stranovich New Member

Hello All,

I wanted to take the time and give some feedback. I did indeed receive the 500 dbg. I wanted to thank you all for your help and pointing my nose in the right direction.
    Thank you,
    Pandemic
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Cassta and 2 others like this.