No monthly award given for full access member

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stranovich, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Stranovich New Member

Hello,
    I clicked on the accept the 500 award for the monthly subscription and then before I was awarded anything the game lagged and so it froze and I canceled thinking that I would be able to log in and get it.
    I didn't receive anything and I put in a ticket awhile ago and I still have no option to get the award nor have I received anything about this. I would like to ideally have the 500 monthly award given since I paid my monthly fee.
    Thank you,
    The character was Pandemic on Halls of fate server.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

While this sounds like it may be a bug it's likely its more account level than game level, you're going to want to follow up with CS on your ticket or possibly create a new one.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Its my understanding that if you don't select one of the three items, you get the 500 dbc.
    Cyrrena, Finora and Cassta like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I had an issue once where I chose one of the three items, but the Marketplace was down and I did not get it. Customer service could/would not replace it, but I did get my 500 DBC.
    Cyrrena, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  5. Stranovich New Member

Hello All,

I wanted to take the time and give some feedback. I did indeed receive the 500 dbg. I wanted to thank you all for your help and pointing my nose in the right direction.
    Thank you,
    Pandemic
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy, Cassta and 2 others like this.