No Its Not: The downtime scheduled for 7AM Pacific this morning (11/16/12) has been postponed.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by StoneLegion, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StoneLegion Active Member

EDIT: Server is now online =)
    ZUES likes this.
  2. Peachie New Member

*stares at the server locked message...
  3. Faelynn Active Member

While I agree the "postponed" statement totally appears inaccurate, do not criticize SOE for how they handle their forums, ty.
  4. StoneLegion Active Member

Wait, I'm a bit confused, We are not allowed to give feedback how they handle something? They have almost no experience when it comes to handling their forums or community. This has always been fact =)

I mean its silly I could not reply to the topic and say Thanks for the heads up or opps looks like something went wrong. Rather have 10 new threads open up. Thankfully EQ2 has a low population so there probably be no 10 threads but I see no reason to always lock the news.
  5. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Freeports up now.
  6. StoneLegion Active Member

All them seem to be up now sweet =) I assume auto shutdown still went off hehe.
  7. Faelynn Active Member

I suppose I should amend to say do not openly tell them how to handle their forums. That skirts a bit closely to openly attacking their employees, which is against forum guidelines. Other key is that you were telling them what to do versus suggesting what they should do. The latter is going to be taken far more constructively, while the former is going to tend to get you ignored.
  8. StoneLegion Active Member

I guess I could have said, Maybe consider keeping some news threads open rather then closed hehe, I just always hated people doing that. I had a few people on my sites do it and I was like no! Its like censorship to me hehe.
  9. SOE-MOD-08 Member

Closing this thread down for no longer being constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.