No Double Experience Weekend?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Nov 21, 2012.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

You guys do it every holiday...
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Its 10 days after an expansion (with a level increase!) launched, and 2-3 weeks since the last TWO bonus exp weekends. Did you really expect one this week?!
    Terein likes this.
  3. Erszebeth Active Member

really???? that would make 3, yes THREE, in a month. how lazy can you get, go get any half decent, or half crappy, SS grind group and you'll hit 93-95 in an hour or less, maybe 2 hours if its a seriously crap group. Or...if your low lvl, go learn something about ur class, or see some of norrath....
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I don't recall them normally doing one around Thanksgiving... probably too many people out of town.

Also as mentioned above, we had two double XP weekends recently.
  5. Rutaq New Member

Actually they have had Double Xp Thanksgiving events for at least the last two years
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

This is the first time I don't actually want a double xp weekend. Got far too much to do on my main or 3 other alts to contemplate leveling up another, and that's what I always feel I should do on a double xp day.
  7. Deago Well-Known Member

I would like a 1/2 exp month please kthx. :p
  8. Sucuri Active Member

Perma Death Weekends IMO

Take that over pulling power levelers....
  9. Kalderon Well-Known Member

As doublexp is nothing special, why not let them be, as often they can be, i normaly don´t bother if they are or not :)
    It´s not like, omfg, i canz get 200% (or more) xp and i have to grind, even the 30th toon :p
    But i do wonder, was there a double at release of CoE? (didnt bother to look that close, as toons get up that fast ^^)
  10. Luhai Active Member

Nope, there wasn't. And we already had 2 Bonus XP weekends a short while ago to prepare people for CoE.
  11. Erszebeth Active Member

the 2 weekends before COE release were double XP...might have been a weekend between between the Double XP CoE release...but even so, was pretty ridiculous, they aren't supposed to be common.
  12. Fire_Hammer New Member

Why yes I do expect one. A random weekend dbl xp doesn't hit time off for most of the population like a holiday/holiday weekend does.

But hey it is what it is. You miss some, you get to work some.
  13. crazyeyes321 Active Member

Probably be a decent 2x period during winter holidays. Though really, running out of reasons to want to grind exp/aa these days.
  14. Chaarming New Member

Many players were affected by the hurricane, some had commitments over those weekends and many I know have set aside time in advance for the game based on the past two years. Traditions are a good thing. Not to mention Double XP weekend also applies to tradeskilling as well and not just power leveling. Just my thoughts.
  15. Erszebeth Active Member

honestly, even without vet bonuses, double xp, potions, etc leveling is ridiculously easy even if you JUST follow the basic questlines from one area to another.
  16. Onorem Active Member

Thank you for no holiday xp. It's overdone so much that (clearly by this thread) people just assume that it's coming with each and every week that has anything special about it. (Derp. Daylight Savings just hit. Free xp plox?)
    Cyliena likes this.
  17. Terein Active Member

I don't even like Double Exp, I'm glad they didn't do it. It makes me feel like I'm forced to level instead of playing around like I normally do. :)

Thanks SoE!
  18. decator666 Member

Double XP is always appreciated. It takes forever to raise in this game...and no I don't do dungeons.
  19. OverDoze Member

the last two double exp weekends was enough to flare my ocd and set my aa to 100% and grind where and when i was i make some lvl 90 players look slim on aa now so hopefully i can go back to farming gear and running dungeons and having fun and none of this lvling buisness it makes me ill not to have all my masters and max gear lol
  20. Kalderon Well-Known Member

I do barely dont know what to level next ^^