Fixed Internally NO-DESTROY tag on Overseer quest tokens

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Twisty, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Twisty Well-Known Member

Is NO-DESTROY necessary? I don't want to scribe certain overseer quests I'm getting. Can this be fixed please - in the name of freedom of choice 'n all
    Finnwizz, doit, Beee and 5 others like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

How else will they make us scribe all the 1hr quests to clutter our quest lists with?
    Juraiya, Korochun, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  3. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

It gets even more annoying once you realize you can receive tokens for missions you've already unlocked.... perhaps instead of NO-DESTROY, they can be tagged LORE, so we don't keep getting the multiples of the same mission. I mean, it's not like we can unpack them on alts, since the mission pool is account-wide.....

And for the love of all that's holy, please remove the two "starter" agents that you get from doing the Overseer intro quests from the reward crates!! I don't need anymore Young Michem's (or Sergeant what's-his-name), since we can't add them and everyone already has them!!
    Juraiya, Zylara, Merriel and 5 others like this.
  4. Twisty Well-Known Member

bump because how's this not a problem for anyone who understands how the overseer "feature" is structured
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Twisty Well-Known Member

6. Talin New Member

Today my agents finished quest Captured in Bramble Woods. To my endless joy the only reward from chest was ... quest Captured in Bramble Woods ...
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  7. Treson Member

Quests should be selected by the player not 6 randoms sent from the server. Either that or don't give us the items to add quests. Add them automatically when rewarded so everyone has to suffer equally.