No DBC reward.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Syzmic, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Syzmic New Member

I have not yet received my DBC reward for having All access.Also can not see my account history i keep getting an error.

Can some one please look into this thanks.
    Febrith likes this.
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Same - for some reason this month's payment has not been taken from my bank and I've been booted down to non-member. It's monthly recurring so I don't know what the problem could be. The website also wouldn't let me see my account history either.
  3. Keday New Member

Confirming the same happened to me.
    My 3-month subscription should have been autorenewed, but I got converted to free2play instead, had to set up a new subscription. This part I can accept.

However, when I try to go to Account History under Account Management (on daybreakgames.com) I get the following error.
    Some people can see the account history, but their subscription also worked out, possible a link?

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at https://help.daybreakgames.com
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

You should definitely submit a ticket to CS (help.daybreakgames.com). They should be able to get things sorted out for you!
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

I got that same message - several times as I kept trying. In the end it finally let me sign up again - persistence!
  6. Keelinn Member

Same. Logged in this morning to find myself F2P. Recurring sub payment not taken from my account. Membership info tells me to click the banner to get all access. Thinking it was me, I tried to do just that with the card that is currently listed as being used for recurring all access payment, and got an error. Tried a different card, same error. Sigh....
  7. Keelinn Member

Perhaps someone could look into this. I am still unable to subscribe, despite CS telling me:

"Please try your purchase again, you should have no more problems.
    Keep in mind that you have to wait 30 minutes from the time this ticket was sent"

It's been 12 hours and the error when trying to subscribe persists.
  8. Tabbyclouds Member

I was also not re subscribed automatically, but had no problems setting it up again.
  9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

I didn't resub auto today either, but it didn't gives me any errors thankfully and I resubbed.
  10. Keelinn Member

Have tried more times than I can count to resub since logging in as F2P yesterday morning. Was a time I got to select my payment source, now I dont even get that far!

[IMG]
  11. semisus Does not play this game

I also have this , get payment in process but i havent changed cards or anything and im on monthly recurrent so i dont get it.
  12. Indigo New Member

This happened to me too, after sending a ticket, they are asking me for full account, security and credit card information or they won't help me.
    Is this normal? It just feels like the type of info I wouldn't want to give out through email, even if I did get the request a reply on my ticket that I sent in originally.
  13. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

If they are asking about your password, then it is against policy. As for the credit card, they generally just ask for the last four digits and nothing else via email. I would be worried too.