No Crit Bonus.. Whats the plan for AAs?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fistpower, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Whats the plan for AA's that only rewards Crit Bonus? Fyreflyte mentioned this server will not be getting any crit bonus stat, but a lot of classes have AAs that only increases Crit Bonus for pets or for spells/combat arts.

Will these be useless on Fallen Gate or is there any plans to change them?
  2. SmakkUUp Member

They did nothing for them on SH. It's also not the ones that only give CB that are the problem. You also have eof aas where one class of an archtype gets reuse plus base damage and that mirror spell for the other class gets reuse and crit bonus.
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

This has been brought up in the past. If you find AAs that ONLY award CB, you are supposed to send Fyreflyte or Caith (I think, or Chrol, one of the two) a message on discord when they are online (or they don't get it/can't find it. Discord is whack.). The devs have been trying to adjust the ones with CB only to have something else and thought they got them all, but may not have.
  4. Ghorast Active Member

I still don't get why don't they just swap all CB to potency 1:1. No one on live would care or notice the incredibly small amounts changed.
    SmakkUUp likes this.
  5. SmakkUUp Member

Because lazy and unmotivated.
  6. Dinglebert Jones Member

Whatever changes they made to AAs for TLE have been done. I wouldn't expect them to make any more. What's broken will remain broken.