No bunnies on Kaladim?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Maledicere, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Maledicere Member

I don't see it on marketplace or /claim? Supposed to be here today. Just no available on Kaladim?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Momo Well-Known Member

There are no familiars on Kaladim, so no surprise.
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well we could get our free bunnies and sell them for status or save them for later , because like all those people pointed out TLE servers are not for ever.
    Do I don't think it's fair we don't get this chance .
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In another thread, people are reporting they are not seeing them in the marketplace on live servers either.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well maybe they looked to early the twenty first is the first day they are available.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yes, this is the 21st and none of us can find them on the MP either, as Cyrrena noted this am. It's almost 10 am PST, and we're not seeing them.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Bunji said on another post they should be available by noon pst.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Xianthia like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I got my bunny on live

and no no bunnies on Kaladim :( :mad:
    Please think this over maybe make it a pet or like I said earlier give use a voucher for us so we are not
    being left out please.
  9. Maledicere Member

Ugh, I misread the letter, I thought it was combat pet illusions. Oh well. I hope they consider those for Kaladim then.
  10. Maldaris Active Member

I would have thought they might do on Kaladim with the bunnies what they did with the illusions, namely the clockwork and djinni shapechange differences.

On Live, these are in full force...bonuses, the whole shebang. On Kaladim, they're cosmetic only. You still get the look, but that is it.

I confess that I'm confuzzled why they simply didn't yank all the bonuses on Kaladim, and let us have bonus-free rabbits hopping after us (with bonuses coming back when Kaladim server ceases to be). Or at the very least, let us add them to our collections, where they will stay, unusable, until Kaladim, as stated earlier, ceases to be.

I literally cannot figure out why this option didn't occur to them.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, illusions. I thought you were talking about the rabbits/bunnies that seem to show up during combat in Antonica. Weird. They seem to take great interest when I go after gnolls or one of the big lizards. Yup, I'm over 70 and woke up late at night. Back to sleep. Night.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.