No Accuracy from the Extension AA?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor, Sep 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

Has anyone else noticed the Extension in the Ranger tree no longer gives a 5% accuracy? Still says it adds 5% to hit, but it does not show up on my stats. I have been wondering for awhile where I lost 5% this must be it. Bug?
  2. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

Hey folks give me some feedback. Am I the only one not seeing 5% accuracy when putting 1 in the extension AA in the Ranger tree?
    [IMG]
    No response from anyone in two days.... is it only me?
  3. ARCHIVED-Osp Guest

its always been to hit %, a hidden stat. not accuracy a shown stat, but if it was changed to accuracy I probably didnt even pay attention since there really isnt any Ranger +accuracy items that would have me paying attention.
  4. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

I seeing the 5% before the update and now I don't. I you are right it is still bugged, though I know of no way ot prove it is or is not working. It also used to be the Extension changed the Range displayed on the bow it no longer does that either. As you can see.

[IMG]

If it is working and not displaying then they need to fix it. I not convinced it is working in its entirety if at all.
  5. ARCHIVED-Osp Guest

The +ranged is working when I tested it last night.
    It is deffinatly NOT showing the increase on the weapons like it used to so that is bugged / broken. The +25% range increase on Collected Memories of a Betrayer is NOT showing either, so it would seem that all the items/AA giveing +range to weapons are not showing the increase, even tho they are working.
    Would like to see the +to hit changed to accuracy or at least show up as +accuracy on the UI,because as of now there is no way to verify that it is working.
  6. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

I tested it also, getting roughly ~15% on range distance from Extension and ~5% Accuracy (4.12% more hits). It, as Venez states, does not show anywhere.
    The test was stripped down using no items or armor. Did 2 hours of testing a 1 hour run on the epic dummy and No AA's and then a 1 hour run with only what it took to get extension.
    So it works but there is no way to see it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Taemien Guest

The 15% range I believe shows up on the ranged CA's.
  8. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Striikor@Nektulos wrote:
    A true asset. Better than the dopes talking BS about the test server changes without even playing on the test server 20 minutes.