no accountwide access to accountwide rewards (such as Loyalty Tokens etc)

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by SirPommes, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SirPommes New Member

Hi,

I have a rare and very serious problem with the game.

in fact I do not have accountwide access to my earned loyalty tokens although loyalty tokens should actually be account wide available

that means if I complete the "Daily Objectives 0/2" Quest with my maincharcter "Hannes" and I earn 1 Token, this Token will not appear in den "Currency" Tab of my other characters (such as "Legomar", "Flapflap" and so on).

this problem also affects other accountwide rewards. As for example the rewards from the "The Travels of Yun Zi" quest series. I finished this quest series completely with Hannes and still do not have access to rewards (such as the Mara Island or furniture/housing items) with my other characters.

As it is at the moment, I would have to do the entire quest series with every single character on the account. and even if I like to quest, that's too much "work" to do :/

Is there a way to sort this out? Can someone help me with this? I'm getting really desperate.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

TLE characters don't earn and can't use Loyalty Tokens. Are you toons on different servers? Are they in different regions?
  3. Yado Active Member

I don't understand your issue. I have access to all my account wide stuff on all my toons regardless of server or server type. ( most of my toons are on Skyfire and one on Fallengate and one on Maj'Dul ) With that being said I can not use my loyalty tokens or get any of my Days of summer stuff on Fallengate but I sure can see them. Stuff like my Deity levels cant be seen on Fallengate either and all the stuff I have earned on Skyfire I can use to purchase on Maj'Dul. I am an all-access member and only looking at this account,
  4. SirPommes New Member

no, my characters are on Thurgadin (EU). All of them. I dont play on TLE servers

let me explain it a bit more clearly

if I earn a loaylty token with one of my characters on the server "Thurgadin" (EU) it should be available to all my other characters on this same server (if on the same account, what is the case, of course).

its the same with the Days of summer rewards. If I finish the quest line (what I already did) with one charakter on Thurgadin, I should have access to this rewards with all other characters on this account and server.

But this is not the case. It does not work as intended. I finished Days Of Summer with "Hannes" (what is my main character on Thurgadin (EU) and the one I play the most). But I can not buy one of the rewards with my other characters on the same account. I'd have to go through the entire quest series with each character again.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. SirPommes New Member

Days of Summer

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. SirPommes New Member

i did already, but they told me, I would have to write a bug report or open a new thread in the forums because they cant help me with the problem

Code:
    Greetings Hannes

Unfortunately, this isn't something In Game Customer Support can assist with. 
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Then you're pretty much SOL. Submit the bug report, but there will be no immediate remedy.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Quick question - are your other characters 110? If not, they won't be able to see the new stuff on the Panda.
  10. Momo Well-Known Member

Its not about the new stuff - his other characters don't see ANYTHING on the Panda, not even the house fluff, because the "account wide" flag is broken for him.
  11. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Are you at least able to run the Panda quests on your alts? I realize that's not an ideal suggestion. It would, at the very least get your characters the Panda items.

No idea on the loyalty tokens. You earn the tokens, the quest goes away as it should on that character. You can see the currency has increased. You log in the next character on that account, do the Daily Objectives appear as not having been done?
    Dude, SirPommes and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

The only time I've ever had this happen, it took a patch day where the server came down to fix it, which meant that every currency that was supposed to be account wide, like the panda currency, I had to do individually until the weekly server reset. Keep sending in a bug report about it, and if you've got discord, try to get hold on a dev there, and see if they can't help you with that or send to on the path to someone who can. I hope that a server refresh will be the simple fix for you. In the meantime, patience, I suppose. Good luck.
    Dude, Sigrdrifa, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  13. SirPommes New Member

thank you all for the response

yes, I am able to run at least the Days of Summer quests with my alts. But yes, thats not an ideal suggestion even though its better than nothing

But its different with the Daily Objectives . This quest I can only do one time a day with one single character. When I finish this quest with one character, the quest dissapears for my alts as it is intended to be. But with the bug I mentioned above. The loyalty token only appears on the characters currancy tab who finished the quest

thank you. I will keep sending in bug reports until this is fixed ( or not ... )
    Dude and Xianthia like this.
  14. Chiffon Active Member

You shouldn't be able to run the Panda quests on alts. Once you run it on a toon it flags your account and alts won't be able to do it.
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That's how it's supposed to work, however, some have posted that they had the same issue (no account flag after running quest to completion) and were able to run the quests on same account, different character. Hence my question to OP.
    Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  16. SirPommes New Member

after today's patch ( 2 GB but my wife did not have to download anything , what confuses me a lot ) its getting worse

almost all my loyalty tokens are gone , although I haven't spent a single one :( ( right now there are more than 400 tokens missing )

[IMG]

but now ALL my characters have the SAME quantity of loyalty tokens ( which is 8 right now ). just to give you an example:

[IMG]

I dont know whats going on and what the patch was about , but this is just ridicilous. 400 tokens disappeard because of ... yeah .. becaus of WHAT ? :(
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

That is definitely something you can use customer support to resolve.

On the plus side, it looks like your original problem with Days of Summer account flagging resolved itself.
    SirPommes likes this.
  18. SirPommes New Member

I just finished the "daily objectives" some minutes ago and checked the amount of token on my other characters. And I can confirm that the "account wide flag" now seems to work properly, because all my other characters now have 10 token available. "Days of Summer" now works as intended as well. I cant do the "2018" quest with my alts anymore

so its "only" the problem with the missing 400+ token now that needs to be fixed :/
    Dude likes this.
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

This is not an issue that players can help you with. You are going to need to create a support ticket.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  20. SirPommes New Member

finally

a GM has now credited me with the missing Loyalty Token and the case is closed

All in all, I am very satisfied with the work of the support team. The answers came quickly (several times within a few minutes yesterday) and were always looking for help. Many thanks for that (if someone reads from the support here) :)
    Syrdeth, Rosyposy, Breanna and 3 others like this.