Fixed Internally No Access/Entry point to Obilisk of Ahkzul & Anchor of Bazzul

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ShirQuickpaw, Feb 25, 2021.

1. ShirQuickpaw Member

Hello all,

while on the Shadow Odyssy signature timeline, chapter 5 sends me again in the the Obilisk of Ahkzul and as follow up in the Anchor of Bazzul, both located in the Moors of Ykesha. Both dungeon instances used to have their entry/access point "floating" between a platform base and an energy vortex. Currently there is no access/entry point to both dungeons to be found. You can try to click anywhere where the entry point used to be, without the tooltip message for the dungeon entrance popping up nor gaining entrynce by random clicking the area.

During void shards daily quests and Shadow Odyssey chapter 2 my toon has accessed both dungeons several times in the last two months without any trouble. I had the community online (3 really helpful guys) help me out to verify that they also can't find the entry points to the dungeons anymore, with one of them only accessd it a few days ago.

So for some reason those two dungon entrances are currently not accesible and broken.

My toon - Prrasha
    Server - Antonia Bayle
    Xianthia, Finora, Riff and 1 other person like this.
  2. Riff New Member

I've found the entrance to the Anchor of Bazzul at -189.04 -52.76 118.29 . I was able to enter while standing on that point and looking straight up from first person view. So it's definitely way outside of the energy stream and its location is completely counterintuitive.

Please fix.

[IMG]
    Sallaenie, ShirQuickpaw and Breanna like this.
  3. ShirQuickpaw Member

Thank you, Riff for finding the "new" entry point for the Anchor of Bazzul. I could also find that entrance with your coordinates.

I tried based on the offset between your found coordinates and the mapped coordinates of the Anchor to see if the Obilisk of Ahkzul entrance is also as removed to the NW, but that didn't work out. I also tried to cover all the remote areas around the base, between the pillars and around the pillars for a moved entrance point but couldn't find it.

Maybe someone else has more luck in stumbling over the new location or it gets fixed back into the original area.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

It doesn't seem to be server specific as I checked and couldn't get the entry to flag up for either on Halls of Fate. The entry for the Palace zone shows up fine though, so it's not all of those types of portals either.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

I tried on 3 different accounts on Halls of Fate, Thurgadin, and Test server. Almost all of my characters couldn't get a entry flag no matter what at Ahkzul and Bazul, but palace was fine.

The weirdest thing is I have a couple of characters who got the flag to show up and could zone in no problem clicking in the same places as the characters who saw nothing.
    ShirQuickpaw likes this.
  6. ShirQuickpaw Member

I also had a ticket open with the support team and they chcked the positions out of Antonia Bayle for me and couldn't find the entrance point to the Obilisk of Ahkzul as well. They said they would post a bug report with the devs, but requested that I also do a /bug and start a thread here, which I already did anyway,
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I had the same experience as you. I didn't try Thurgadihn, but I did Skyfire, MD, and AB. Some got the entry portal and some just didn't. I even tried standing at the spot with one character, logged in a different account and couldn't see/find the portal on the second character. I didn't think to group them because was more there to see where/if at all the entry point could be located..
    ShirQuickpaw and Breanna like this.
  8. ShirQuickpaw Member

Greetings again all,

after the server reset today, I found both entrances on Antonia Bayle server in the usual position, so at least for my toon the server reset fixed the issue. I recommend that others try again to see if those entry points are in their correct position again on the other servers and between several toons.

On a side note one might check the dwarven blades and axes of the other threads, if those have been reset to their correct position, too.
    Finora and Breanna like this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

I found the same.
    I can zone in properly now on all the ones I checked.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Matik Member

Still no dwarven blades, but they all seem to have changed to confirmed at the same time, so maybe it will happen soon
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Code fixes confirmed on live with today's hotfix!

~ Kaitheel
    Finora and Breanna like this.