Nizara shiny meta garbage

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kham, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Kham Active Member

So, it looks as if the meta collection to the Nizara shinies was finally completed, and the end reward is SO AMAZINGLY BAD. What complete and utter sh&t this is. So, if I'm calculating right, you have 10 advanced solo collections. 10 heroic regular collections. 5 blue collections. 3 red collections. 2 green collections. That's 30 separate collection quests, in the hardest heroic zone released to date. What should the final reward be? How about not a ******* legendary belt choice with 1 god damn fervor. Please do not insult us with such a huge waste of time, and resources. that is pathetic. Its so god damn bad I'm not going to take the time to link the items, 1 fervor legendary belts.... way to drop the ball dev team, way to drop the ball.
    Laiina likes this.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

That's pretty awful :(
  3. Brightlyz Active Member

wow thats gotta be a mistake.
    Laiina likes this.
  4. duckster Active Member

Seems like a troll item.

It should be something that rivals the end game loot based on time invested otherwise no1 would bother going there ever.
  5. Fenin Member

Caith has seemed upset lately, maybe this was his alternative to insulting players on the forum.
    Laiina and Feldon like this.
  6. Ratitz Active Member

Ok
    So
    I have some choice words.
    [IMG]

This is an example of everything that has ever been wrong with this game.WHY IN THE ACTUAL **** is this even a thing.The amount of effort that has to be input to get these items is so exponentially out of anything that has ever been done before, and the reward isnt even close to being remotely comparable to a belt that we could buy off of a merchant in thalumbra. 1 fervor? Like, are you actually kidding me?
    If this was designed to be a troll, congratulations. You have outdone yourself. This belt is so bad, i cant even reason the rewards for this meta being accidentally switched out for advanced solo, because the belt wouldnt even be viable for that.
    By far one of the worst itemization fuckups that i have seen.
    30 collections out of of one zone with a 6 hour lockout. This reward should be equivalent with the myth hammer. Not a belt that i wouldnt even waste time to drag it out of my bags to destroy.
    10/10
    DoomDrake, Toxify and Laiina like this.
  7. Erevis Cale Member

I actually laughed out loud when I saw this on eq2u. Said to myself, this seriously cant be the end reward... So that's cool. Grats on the disco whoever got it on Maj... I guess? If that's really worth congratulating?
    Laiina likes this.
  8. xkrisx Well-Known Member

All I can do is laugh and hope that they hadnt finished the MEta Reward and this was put in as a place holder. Considering the length of time this would take to finish for " regular " players... maybe they were hoping it wouldnt be completed so quick and would give them time to " Ninja " patch in the real item.

Benifit of the doubt given... but seriously, I got a really good laugh out of this.
  9. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Wow, I was worried it would be unimpressive. Unimpressive would have been a step up it seems.

If you'll excuse me, I have pants to remove, and squirrels to commune with...
  10. Freeheroic! Member

I thoroughly appreciate everything about this.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

Wow.... good to know. Not something worth spending much time or plat on..
  12. Arieva Well-Known Member

Gratz botter on your uber belt! lol
  13. Ashandra Well-Known Member

The loots been all over the shop since last expac , dunno if it's a person or a program doing it But it really needs to be addressed as its a game killer.
  14. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Came back.. got another laugh at it .. Closed my browser.. Gonna use it agian tomorrow for a laugh.
    Toxify likes this.
  15. Estal Well-Known Member

And on the 8th day the item generator bot went:

[IMG]

Joke aside, Those items need some extremely serious make over, based on current itemization they aren't even good enough to drop from trash in solo Nizara.
    Mermut likes this.
  16. XDespiseX New Member

Well I see no reason to log in until xpac then at this point lol
  17. Freeheroic! Member

I'm not sure what the point would be of logging in next expansion. For the last year every single thing they've released has been fubarred beyond all hope with respect to itemization. Last year's summer eths, ToT launch, ToT itemization fix #1, ToT itemization fix #2, ToT thalumbra merchant, resolve, TLE itemization, zek key quests, Nizara shiny meta....

Why would you think the new expac would suddenly have good itemization?
  18. ZUES Well-Known Member

19. Ratitz Active Member

Sure dude.
    Because Holly does so much for itemization errors, right?
    Feldon likes this.
  20. Raenius Well-Known Member

My condolences - that thing ain`t worth the pixels used.