Nights of the Dead

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ladymist, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Ladymist Well-Known Member

So this goes live on the 10th, but haven't heard anything on it yet or what the new items might be. Since I don't have test server on this computer, was wondering if anyone knows anything? I checked wire, wikia and zam and nothing yet

so excited!
  2. RadarX Community Manager

I would expect more information to be made available very soon. I can confirm there will be plenty of festivities to participate in so look for upcoming details.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

This year's Nights of the Dead content is complete, but testing is being delayed due to unrelated and unforeseen circumstances. (We don't want to brake ya!)

The current plan is to begin testing it on Tuesday, Oct 1 on the Test server.
    As it is going live before the expansion, having it tested on Beta would not be an accurate test.

Most likely it will also delay the activation of the event on live by five days. That means it would begin on Tuesday, 10/15 and last through Monday, 11/11. The new live dates would extend the event an extra 2 days, so that the event does not end on a Saturday.

The in game calendar will be adjusted as soon as the live dates are confirmed.

~ Kaitheel
    Afista and ~Darkzypher~ like this.
  4. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Thanks for the speedy response! Boo on that 5 day delay, but what can ya do right? hehe

Unrelated unseen circumstances I am going to take a guess the mobs in the haunted house went on strike, and while picketing in the graveyard of Loping Plains seemed like a good ideah at the time, I am guessing the undead didn't like them trampling about their yard :p
    Kaitheel likes this.
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

They had to plant more zombies.
    Kaitheel and Ladymist like this.
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Well, yeah.

They have to give them time to get ripe. :eek:
    Calthine and Kaitheel like this.