Nights of the Dead Marketplace Items Available Now!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

There's a chill in the air that can only mean one thing... Night of the Dead is about to return to Norrath! To prepare yourself for the arrival of ghould and ghosts, peruse the new spooky delights available in the in-game Marketplace! Here are just a few of the items available to get your in the spirit of things:

Personal Estate of Unrest
    [IMG]
    Who would dare reside in such a place? And what sort of horrors might be waiting in the rooms within? Find out by purchasing this Personal Estate of Unrest! Those screams sound like you'll be hosting one killer Nights of the Dead party this year...

Bedeviled Armor & Burbur Crate
    [IMG]
    When taking on monsters in Norrath, show them you're not afraid by donning any of the new Bedeviled Armor Sets and Weapons! Available in a variety of colors and styles, this Bedeviled Design shows you're not afraid of things that go bump in the night...like those little Burburs! Burburs are packed into crates; each will grant you one random Burbur. Checking out the Burburs' many tricks is sure to be a treat this holiday!

Dark Goblin Bat
    [IMG]
    Take your enemies by surprise when you descend upon them astride the back of the Dark Goblin Bat mount! You can see his tattered wingspan, and that face... it's one only a bat-mother could love. Luckily, if you love it too, you can wear it as a mask!

These items and more will be available beginning on October 1 in the EQ2 Marketplace. Get into game and see what other treats...or terrors!...await you.

All of the Nights of the Dead items (except the Unrest houses and Dark Goblin Bat mount) will be retired to the Norrathian Vault at noon on Wednesday, Nov 18. Don't miss picking up these items while they're still available!
    Kurisutaru and Kittybock like this.
  2. Dexella Associate Producer

Some of these items are prizes in the giveaway we announced during the livestream! You can enter HERE from now through 12:00PM PDT on Friday, October 2 for your chance to win!
  3. Razzy New Member

Why were the stocks left in the outer upstairs rooms of the vacant estate? Was that intentional or did the movers just miss them? Inquiring minds want to know..
  4. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Also, you cannot get a portal to the house. I bought the vacant Estate of Unrest on AB Qeynos side. Moonpanther is the toon who purchased it at 5pm.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Can we get an cool announcement like this for when the player studio items are released? Pretty please with sugar on top? Thanks much!
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

7. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Dagnabit, and I wanted those little dragons too! Sorry, DBG, but I am not playing luck of the draw to try getting a complete set of the burburs. If I win one in the drawing tomorrow great, otherwise I'm not bothering. Given that you continue putting things in random packets, while you haven't given us the option to buy the specific ones we want at a higher price since the wreath kittens and puppies, I'm guessing the random packets make you more money. Fair enough.

That bat and the armor sets, however, look fantastic. Need to figure out who gets those of my toons.

There are going to be more Player Studio NotD stuff, aren't there? I notice the stuff from previous years isn't listed in the NotD area, even though they're still in the Player Studio area.
    Jrel likes this.
  8. Streppoch Member

ttobey, if you're there--THANK YOU. <3

Edit: So, any chance we can get the batwings mounts as a cloak now? =D
  9. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I have a question on the two differing versions of the house. The version with furniture has much of it "in tatters" - mainly that the bar looks like it's the morning after a biker rally. :D Is that furniture interactive, in that I can "clean it up" and stand up the furniture into a more organized setting (as a house that's occupied would most likely be)? I love that this version has the piano upstairs, and that the graveyard is present, but if the interior furniture is static then it's less appealing than the vacant version. I'll get one of them, but understanding if that furniture can be manipulated is the decision maker for me.
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I want to say that the new weapons, especially, are really nice. A big shout out to the designers. ;)
    Streppoch and HaphazardAllure like this.
  11. Edith Member

I absolutely love petamorphs, but I'm totally nonplussed about the burbur crates. After getting three identical items in a row, I won't be purchasing any more. If you gave me an option to buy one of each, I would do so happily. As it stands, I am very disappointed. Please change this. Let me give you money for the items I want, please!
    Jrel likes this.
  12. Elisio New Member

So which Baby Dragon Burbur is the rare one? which is uncommon and which are the common ones?
  13. Merriel Well-Known Member

This is why I haven't purchased ANY of the burbur's...because I refuse to gamble my money away on chance.

Make the set available for purchase, and I likely will buy the entire set because they really are cute. :)
    Feldon, Lodrelhai and Moonpanther like this.
  14. Tinrae Member

I love the Bedeviled weapons! Just one suggestions: next time please consider a bow version. My Channeler feels left out. ;)
    GrunEQ likes this.
  15. Strings Well-Known Member

I bought two of the dragons, because no matter what the RNG did, I'd get dragon plushies <3. I got two different ones, both with pumpkins on their heads \o/. I was very pleased :)
  16. Roshen Well-Known Member

Reminder: All of the Nights of the Dead items (except the Unrest houses and Dark Goblin Bat mount) will be retired to the Norrathian Vault at noon on Wednesday, Nov 18. Don't miss these items while they're available!
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Roshen I was wondering when the goodies go away