Nights of the Dead candy ?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Geroblue, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, I had a character at 27th and decided to run up to 30th tradeskill. Got to 29th at 99%.

Ran out of Nights of the Dead candy on that account/server... Don't think I have it on other accounts... well, maybe I do.I'll check tomorrow.

I'll know to keep some back next year.

Looked in broker for 'candy' but only saw stat food.

Ah well, I'll know better next Fall.

If I find some on other accounts, what depot would it go into Harvestables ? Which is where I think I found them earlier today.

Thanks !
  2. daicia Well-Known Member

The candy will have many names and it will probably be insanely expensive post-NoTD, though sometimes the individual candies aren't too terrible. Look for candies by types. This wikia article should clarify what to search for on the broker if you're willing or able to buy it. If you're on Maj'Dul I might be able to help you out with some surplus to squirrel away until next year, in case you want to craft something from those recipe books.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thank you. Lorenbracel Tailor 29 and Sambar Provisoner 29 are on Maj'Dul.

And I have bookmarked that wiki page.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I sent Lorenbracel a stack of Candy Corn that should keep ya going until next NotD.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks !
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

They arrived. So behind, the treadmill needs to go forward not backwards...
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You'll have lots of time to level with the upcoming Frostfell event! The crafting there is a big boost!