Nights of the Dead 2017

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

{tickle} I know allllll about fibro-brain and thinking one thing and your mouth saying a totally different thing! {hugs} Thanks for the video! I'm leaving you with trustee access to the GH in case there's ever anything on Test that you need/want to shoot in that little corner. :D
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Are they the walk through ones? I always confuse Wispy and not Wispy lol
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Wispy ones are the ones you can walk through, since they're wispy (think "wimpy," I guess ;->). A Vampiric Mirror is like a regular mirror in RL; you can't walk through it (not all the reflecting, "solid" mirrors in EQ2 are actually solid).

Uwk
    who actually gets confused about the Spider Web recipe differences... :-/
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, they're Floor items rather than Wall items? Hmm...that right there might be worth the price of admission... ;->

Uwk
    who'd like the advantages of an easily free-standing vamp mirror of any sort...
    Ocarinah likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I was just able to walk through the glass on it.

In other news, I buried the Bone Bat Scare Tile under another tile and it still triggered, if you want to "hide" it. :D
    Quillyne, Ocarinah, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
  7. Ethini Well-Known Member

Uwk, I'm really not sure there is a difference, as I can walk through both, I know that one is "supposed" to be solid.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...well, drat. :-/

Uwk
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

{Giggles} {hugs} You are very welcome! Awesome, thanks. I will keep making videos of new items being added that have special effects. If I don't contact you that I have done a video feel free to give me a nudge cuz I am not very good at watching the testing tread as much as I should. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, that's easily solved...make a (free! It's a different Region) alt on Test and you'll be obsessed enough to want to check back on a fairly regular basis, if not more often. ;->

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  11. Xalandra Well-Known Member

Ah, I was hoping for the same thing especially autumn windows. Nonetheless, I'm still excited & can't wait! This is my favorite time of the year in game & in RL. Thank you Niami for the preview :)
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you, Denmum and Oaky! Awesome new items. Looks like a lot of thought went into NotD this year. Makes me a happy camper. :D
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

THANK YOU, DENMUM! Just saw the recent (Sept. 19) update on EQ2Traders.com! :D

Thanks again for all your hard work on our behalf (and your buddy Casdoe!)! :)

Uwk
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Someone requested that I do video showing all the new house items coming our way. Be warned the bats keep popping up many times while doing this video but I think it is less scary than the zombie. Next event where we get house items I will try to show you how much items resize as well.

15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sine I gave you trustee access, next time feel free to drag stuff around (like the bat tile) to get it out of the way, to display it better, etc. That corner was a bit crowded, given all the house items they gave us this time around! :D
  16. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thanks Oaky for doing the video - you're not going bonkers - some of those craftables are familiar - particularly the blackhearted chandelier (looks like the eucalyptus one), the tree (autumnal goldleaf seedling we can already make) - the armoire is also very much like the eucalyptus one we already have - but I'm not complaining at least there's a new plant wheee - thrilled to have that:)
    Gretel, Prissetta, Ocarinah and 3 others like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And you gotta admit: it's way cheaper to make (providing, of course, you have enough Candy) than the Euc stuff! ;->

Uwk
    who is EXTREMELY reluctant to use Rares for house items that could go for Armor, Weapons, Jewelry, etc. :-/
    Gretel, Febrith, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yeah I gave Building access too in case I end up doing video with him instead. It was just a quickie video this time since I have to get going on the NotD swap house but since I was asked to do the video and I had already just done one to show how to put wardrobe items on house actors I was ready to go. Next time I will do a video of all items and let you put the link on your site to help support it. You always have such helpful stuff on your site. Hugs!
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Apparently I'm not done yet!!

Folks throwing pumpkin bombs now get rewarded, and one of the possible rewards is flying zombie bat mount. (Yep, tested, it can be turned into a house item, too). Details on the new pulping rewards from this year, as well as a recap of returning pulping stuff from the past, are at the bottom of the article.
    Gretel, Febrith, Ocarinah and 5 others like this.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

OMG OMG OMG thanks DenMum! See everyone they do listen to us! <3