Nights of the Dead 2017

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niami DenMother, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Faeonara, Gretel, Kasa and 8 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

3. Ethini Well-Known Member

Thanks DenMum!
    I've got this year's house all ready, just waiting for the new stuffs!
    Faeonara, Gretel, Ceyllynn and 3 others like this.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

Awww was really hoping they would of given us autumn windows, a pile of dead leaves (like the scratchy hay )
    Faeonara, Xalandra, Gretel and 7 others like this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wheee! Thanks Denmum, I don't know what we'd do without you:)
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, here's something I've wondered: the Engraved Cenotaph and/or Etched Cenotaph require about 87,000 Pumpkin Bombs to acquire either one of them, since they're from meta-collections from Bomb items. What's so special about them? Can they be written on like the various city-based Signs? Do they act like Magic Mouths? I seem to vaguely recall something like that, when it all first came out. :-/

Otherwise, they look like other tombstones of the same type, and I can't see why anyone would go through all the trouble. :-/

Uwk
    Faeonara likes this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

As far as I can recall the tombstone didn't do anything at all - the best part of pumpkin bombs for me is the chance of getting a tree! I really hope Paddo returns to game for this - he lived in Freeport harbour chucking pumpkins at people last year - it was so much fun:)
  8. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Yay!!! Thanks so much for all you do Den Mum!
    Those tiles make me all kinds of happy!!!! :D
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

awesome! thank you for sharing with us. :D
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You can put a name on it so when people hover over the item you can see a name like you would see text of a sign. Not a magic mouth. It doesn't take that many bombs...less than 200 I thought for all the achievements and shinies. But yes I was more excited about the trees.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Doh! I was having lots of fibro fog and didn't mean to say gnome. I know you have a Halfling OMG so sorry!!! I seriously in my head heard myself say Halfling.

Thanks DenMum for everything you do! :)
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

DenMum I thought there was a Hinged Vampiric Mirror? For 30 candy corn
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, though I didn't see that on Mum's site... Frankly, I've seen them, and they look exactly like the other...transparent...vamp mirrors... ;->

I always kind of thought the idea behind a Hinged whatever was that it was a solid bookshelf, or whatnot shelf, or hedge or whatever, so that the moving part would be like a secret door. If you want people accessing your stuff that they can see through a vamp mirror, you use a Wispy one. If you don't, you use a regular, solid-ish one. ;-> /shrug

Uwk
    Faeonara likes this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mum! I know you're probably massively busy right now, but when will your buddy let you know about her updated Nights of the Dead Quest Tracker? :)

Uwk
    Faeonara likes this.
  15. Sharann Well-Known Member

Thanks Mum as always. You're doing an awesome job :cool:

And a big thanks to the devs too! Very cool items! :)
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Whoops! Yep - I forgot to put it on the page for some reason. Thanks! Adding it now.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Article has now been updated with the hinged vampiric mirror and the familiar stats.
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We still have 3 weeks before the event ... give her time! :D
  19. kianne Well-Known Member

do the hinged mirrors act like a door?
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yep, including the fact that they are not wall-placed, but placed with the base of the mirror against the floor.
    Faeonara, Ocarinah, Prissetta and 3 others like this.