[Night Stalker] Guild on Antonia Bayle Recruitment

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corock Xavier, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Corock Xavier New Member

Night Stalker on the Antonia Bayle server, is recruiting casual and heroic minded players, as well as, players that desire to progressively play thru all tier content, from Level 1 though 120.

Night Stalker was Founded 7/17/08 and is one of the most respected Laid back non-
    Judgmental Guilds on the AB server. You do not work for Night Stalker Guild, We work for you the player.

We welcome all players that want to participate with us in a very Team Oriented Atmosphere and want to enjoy the challenges EQ2 has to offer without a lot of drama. Night Stalker has a strong Leadership Fundamentals and has built a strong foundation of players from all walks of life, and spanning Players World Wide, so players are on at just about all times.

Players that want to undertake the enjoyment of EQ2 with the Night Stalker team, please send an in-game mail or tell to Theyrn (Guild Leader) or any Night Stalker Member for assistance.

[IMG]

2. Corock Xavier New Member

Why Join Night Stalker?... No Pressure, we do not demand you switch Characters for our advancement as a guild, Play the way you want at your own pace with no demands on how high your stats need to be.
  3. Morganna New Member

Do you have content progression in the guild? I am from the old Unrest server before it merged, do you have heritage runs?
    I am a low level, I just do not want to be left behind again.
  4. Corock Xavier New Member

Yes we offer Low and High Progression in our Guild, We have been doing that since 2008.
    We have guildies running Heritages every week with Sig Lines as well. We have a lot of low levels so it will not be hard to find a group.
    As a guild we work hard to see to the needs and training for all our guild mates. NO ONE is Left Behind.
    We Will Welcome you to our Family.

Theyrn:
    Night Stalker Guild....
  5. Corock Xavier New Member