Nice Guild Halls

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by WhysperWynde, Apr 10, 2021.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that Guild Recruitment is the right place for a thread discussing your favorite nice Guild Halls .. but I suppose it is. UNFORSAKEN has a beautiful Guild Hall and I'd invite anyone to join us there. The game room is just hilarious. There is this big armored guy who kicks the slot machine he's so mad he's not winning but he kicked a Coin of Winning for me first spin right off the bat! I didn't press it for anymore. I right now have my Level 110 Conjuror/Tailor The Celestial Lady Duchess Joalyn Wynde sitting comfortably on sofas that match her new maroon outfit with dramatic Cloak of Dark Desires with her Catalytic Red Tinged Goggles on maroon rugs in a cozy but spacious sitting room flanked by a large map table, so well set up I think it is the most functional map table I've seen to date.

Come join us in Unforsaken Guild .. good friends and lots of atmosphere.

Please ADD any of your favorite Guild Halls to this thread .. I will probably add some more of different ones of my 19 Skyfire Characters.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Metalocalypse Guild is a good one too. My Ogre Fury/Provisioner belongs to this guild. Lots of eerie skulls n bones n creepy stuff there. Very cool. They have an excellent Crafting Center with the Craft Enhancement Statue to touch but you do have to buy/supply your own fuel.
  3. Komatus Well-Known Member

Talon & Claw Guild is nicely set up and has interesting things to look at with NPC's to interact with. It is a low population guild so players looking to group are sol. Good guild for those looking to solo....lol.;). It's on Skyfire.
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Yes indeed you are right about Talon & Claw Guild. One of my Kerrans is in that guild. I think I will take her there and look around again and get back here with her reactions. I often don't go to Guild Hall but just use normal Banker/Broker in Qeynos or Freeport or wherever. But it is so nice to be in a good active guild although I must say that I don't think I've ever Raided with a Guild or anything that active. I am mainly concerned with the Crafting Halls of Guilds.
    Komatus likes this.
  5. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I took Khajiinet my Level 100 Ranger/Elementalist/Tailor .. or as she describes it "Khittah Running With Scissors" to her Talon & Claw Guild and it is indeed a great place. She especially loves the FrostFell Crafting Area through the kitchen and diningroom to the special Frosty Room of Creating. Even though a Tailor her favorite is the Merry Workbench where she can craft FrostFell gifty type items aplenty. She just made yellow and purple candles, warm direbear pelts, frostburn sconces and enough Snowdrifts and White Trees for her friend Glacial Wynter who has a Tropical Mara Wynter Home.

And to ADD another Guild Hall to the Nicety List .. Shadow of the Rose Guild Hall that my High Elf Mystic/Sage Marauda Syth belongs to is honestly the prettiest that I've seen. Banked in roses, flower blooms and draping, color dripping trees it is truly a beautiful place and is the one guild hall that I go to often. There is a very nice gaming room off the side of the bar with huge fireplace and lounge; the Slot Machine there takes some warming up but then it is bountiful. A playing piano concerto area with harp and chimes has also on the stairs many music boxes and globes; it is a lively place. There are the usual teleportals and blessing fonts and a packed cemetary with a Ghostly House Actor on guard and a really nice attractive crafting area. I love Shadow of the Rose Guild, very relaxing all around and just feels like home.
    Komatus likes this.
  6. Komatus Well-Known Member

Hi Khaj! Didn't recognize you as Whysperwynde. Thanks for the guild recommendation. For any wanting to tour Talon & Claw Guild, it's on the Commonlands Dock Bell as Reforged HighKeep Tier 3. Open to visitors.
  7. Komatus Well-Known Member

I am putting in a good word for Forbidden Magics Guild. Not 100 percent decorated, but still nice looking. Kind of has been a lonely place for the few players who straggle back and look in on it. Still would be a good guild for a soloist and crafter. Located on Skyfire. Contact Gordonius if you want to join. Or contact me and I will get Gordonius.