Nibbles

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Dewberry, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Dewberry New Member

Where can I find information about the achievement Flight of the Nibbler?
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I googled it and it is listed as missing in several places I looked. I'm not sure what to tell you on that one, perhaps someone else has info. It may be a old achievement?
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Chase Nibbles from F.S. Distillery: The Rum Cellar [Solo] is the description.
    I only did the quest once when it first came out, think you just kick him or something in the last room.
  4. Dewberry New Member

I have searched and searched to no avail. Thank you for your responses. I went back and ran the rum cellar [solo] again, kicked Nibbles, killed Nibbles, still nothing. I just can't figure it out. You would think if it were an old achievement, they would take the item off the merchant that stands in front of the rum cellar doors. If anyone has any info or anything at all, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  5. Heccie Thump Member

From what I remember, you have to kick him three times to make him go aggro, then do the fight.
  6. Raenius Well-Known Member

Don`t leave the room when he flies around dealing damage, just suck it up and kill him - if you leave the room it won`t update iirc.
  7. Laiina Well-Known Member