Niami Denmother Comes to EQII

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

The effects of her fearsome rolling pin can already be felt through out Norath .
    Contessia, Hartsmith, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  2. Cropster Active Member

Congrats to you ma'am! Well deserved!
  3. Dovely The White New Member

4. Almee Well-Known Member

I am delighted to hear Niami has joined DP and will now be in charge of crafting. Maybe we can finally get recipes for some of the house items found around Norrath that I have long admired such as the stoves in EL and Rivervale. I'm tired of using the same stoves over and over. And how about some sinks, bathtubs, and maybe even toilets? I can't wait to see what she comes up with.
  5. Bishia New Member

Amazing news! I can't wait to see what comes next. Congratulations!!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is one bathtub you get from a tradskill collection out of Painiel , but only one .
    But lets put those ideas in to the homeshow wish list .
    Contessia, Hartsmith, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. Snowmoon Member

This is absolutely marvelous, congratulations!
  8. Corisu Member

Absolutely fantastic!!! Gratz Niami!!
  9. Idril New Member

Great news, so glad that Denmum is on the team!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And directly! :eek::):D

Probably (possibly Jenn, but she always struck me as having tons more on her plate as well?) not since Domino will we have such a dedicated force of Nature (or Someone ;)) devoted to this! :D

Grats! :D

Uwk
    thinking, "Ah, this is what you meant when you talked about 'work demands' getting more interesting over on EQ2 Traders! :D"
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Such a heaviness on me these last few days, finally lightened somewhat by my computer behaving again, and now this! :D Happy dance!! :D

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She's on Maj'Dul, too? :eek:

I only remember her on Public Test... ;)

Uwk
    Contessia, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes, we are...or at least, champagne in RL and all the wonderful bottles of things we can make in-game! :D

Uwk
    Contessia and Breanna like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, no, don't do that; I had a whole barracks of theme park staff whose chamber pots were made from those Urns. If they get transmuted into candy, that would just be weird... ;)

And grats again, Mum! :D

Uwk
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I leaped out of my desk chair, straight to my feet, with my arms in the air like I'd just won a marathon! :D

Hats off to Denmum! :D

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Okay, okay, here you go! Sheesh! Now, all of you, shaddap and lemme get back to work! :p" --[insert deity of choice's name(s) here]

Uwk
    Contessia, Breanna and Momo like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good stuff, for us fellow crafters! :D

Uwk
    Contessia, Breanna and Aenvar like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Spiky tentacled House Pets! :D

And Mounts! ;)

Uwk
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Ogre Hubby, too (er, helping out, that is; not necessarily handed over to Ocarinah...)? :)

Uwk
  20. Ziggie New Member

ABOUT FREAKING TIME.........The Den Mother has always been an important part of the EQ multiverse for over 20 years now and she knows more about the tradeskilling community in EverQuest than any of the current staff onboard. Looking forward to hopefully the advise she brings and maybe some of that old school eq1 camping / grinding for good armor might bring?????