Next step for Class Feedback?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fendaria, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Tekadeo Active Member

If they aren't "sweeping" changes, why not push them live on the 26th then?
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

Yes just push all this stuff live without any testing. That always works well.
    Estred and Elostirion like this.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I'm not judging anything, just making a guess based on a slew of past empty promises and aborted projects.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

A perfectly valid reason.
  5. Tekadeo Active Member

The 26th is a long time away friend, more than plenty of time to test any of these changes. Remember, they were only interested in changing things to make classes more FUN. Why wouldn't that go live ASAP?
  6. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Well it would probably take until March or April to decide what changes/features they want to make and actually implement them. Then they have to test it. So I guess you could argue less than a month is sufficient testing time (although I disagree), but in either case you fail to realize it takes a min to do software development.
  7. Tekadeo Active Member

Not sure what else their jobs entail bro. Suppose that they decide to change the #1 most requested thing in the scout forum (rear attacks turned into rear/flanking attacks). How much time you think that takes to change? Ten or fifteen minutes? Come on man...
  8. Davngr Well-Known Member

sure.. changing one thing would take like.. a day or something but the code is more like a cobweb than a nice neat knit sweater.