Next Kaladim Expansion

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Habita, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Habita New Member

Hello are there any rumours when the next expansion will be released on Kaladim, or when the next TLE server is being released?

Thank you in advance
  2. Elskidorr Active Member

TSO should be late October. Every 4 months the new expansion is released unless there is a delay for whatever reason. Next TLE... hopefully 2222 and they don't ruin a good thing by restarting right while Kalidim is in its better eras. Knowing them though, likely Spring before DoV even comes out. If that is the case, I'm not going to bother with the next TLE unless it begins in KoS, and even then I might not. No thanks for 8 months of Classic/DoF.

I would prefer Kalidim reach a level cap of 95 or 100 before a reset or until the population dwindles enough to justify a new one. Right now the TLE is in good shape.
  3. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

The population is pretty much guaranteed to dwindle to nothing well before the level cap of 100. The last one was lucky to make it to DoV. Kaladim will be lucky to make it to Skyshrine. Right now Kaladim *is* in the game's better era, and we see how well they implemented that.

That being said, Skyshrine was one of my all-time favorite updates and I'd love to play it again when it's considered current. I'm not hopeful though. I'd stick with a TLE through Tears of Veeshan before losing interest completely.

Also, I'd gladly play classic and DoF again if they actually managed to implement a true classic experience for that content.
  4. Fikkif Member

The games best era and they completely F'd it up. Honeslty, it's like they try to do things poorly and see how much bs they can get away with before people really start getting upset.
  5. Caul Shivers Active Member

Both Stormhold and Fallen Gate died in SF.

It's a weak expansion compared to TSO, dungeons are fewer, easier and more boring, and while raids are very good, UD (mid-content) has been murdering guilds since live. It's not that the encounters are bad, most are actually good - but The Hole layout is just so dull and somehow makes the raids tedious.

IMO there's a very good chance that the population drops after TSO and DB decides to start a new TLE server.
    And if that happens, it will kill Kaladim.
  6. Xotify New Member

Some useful info in this thread, thank you all for your comments.
  7. GhostofRivervale New Member

Fallen Gate died in DoV, and it was actually because of the rampant pay to win, not the aforementioned information above.

This TLE I can forsee making it as far as DoV once again assuming they don't announce a new TLE before we make it there.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks for informing us about when the next expansion comes out dreamweaver :) now we don't have to be in the dark about that anymore ( fumbles around for flashlight )
    a yes it comes out on the 27th this month .
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Does the opening of a new expansion in the middle of NOTD mean that more NOTD content will be available after the patch that opens TSO?
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we get the full festival , the way it was last year .
    We won't get the new public quest , we get good old head less horseman.
    I forget if there is any flying , if yes , we won't get that either .
    we get new outfits and mounts and a truck load of recipes
    Breanna and Dude like this.