Newish Player Looking for RP Peeps

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Mynelle, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Mynelle New Member

Ok, hey everyone. Mynelle here. I use to play Everquest 2 ages ago when it first came out and haven't been on since then. I just recently remade an account and and downloaded the game again. I wanted to see if there are any Roleplayers (guilds even) around that will take in a newbie or at least direct me on where to go to find a good rp group. :)
  2. Antowas New Member

I am actually trying to help foster RP here in this iteration of Norrath. I am on Oasis at the moment as when I started posting here looking, that was one of the only replies I got. I am not sure if there is an alternate site that the EQ II community uses for its RP events, gatherings, and communication, but I have not found it if there is one. I have a few characters on other servers (mostly AB) but so far the RP community has eluded me.

My main characters on Oasis are Drithas, half elf necro, and Shasathalas, wood elf troubador. I am going to be decorating their houses for use as RP locations as I become more familiar with the game. I know people get entrenched in specific servers due to character and friend investment. The world of Norrath is not only large, it is segregated by zone. I think this makes it hard for the roleplayers out there to engage with each other, especially new ones. A central meeting place for everyone of any level to meet up and roleplay is needed, whether this is a central in-world public location or a home that a player opens to visitors.

I look forward to coming across any of your characters in Norrath, Mynelle.
  3. mutinay New Member

Antonia bayle still has a good number of RP players that are active. If your toon leans a bit more to the evil side of life shoot me a tell and let's have a chat.

Mutinay
    Of the spectre cartel