Newbie question

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Rhiaden, May 17, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Rhiaden Guest

I have just made the two pictures shown below, and they are identical...are there other items like this, or is this a bug?[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Elorah Guest

I have seen a few that are alike or close to it...

You can see at Eq2traders. There are a few carpenter made paintings that looks alike (Burlap Painting and Painting of the Sun God.. to name a match.... there are also some rewards that look like Carpenter made items...
  3. ARCHIVED-Rhiaden Guest

Thanks!

I thought I was going a little insane, they looked the same when I checked in the dressing room, but thought that maybe one was bigger than the other, I have spent the last ½ hour zooming in and out trying to find differences *grins* Good to know I am not going crazy
  4. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Looks like one got missed when Domino took out the duplicate appearance items from carpenter recipes. It's not a bug so much as a remnant from days when carpenter-made goods weren't nearly so varied as they are now.

I think that the Briarwood bookcase and Vale Briarwood bookcase still have the same graphic appearance as well - which kind of bites since they also have the same status reduction and the latter you can only get via quest. Naomi's got screenshots of all furniture pieces divided by category here - great place to plan your decorating!