Newb Warlock Question

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Kialia, Feb 28, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Kialia Guest

Hi Everyone :)
    Have come back to Eq2 after many years absence, and have decided to roll a Warlock. One thing I am unsure on is, I've rolled a Half Elf so that I could level in TD, however I have since found the best deity for Warlocks Bertoxxulous requires Evil alignment.
    Is there anyway that I can change my alignment to Evil? Or do I need to choose a lesser god becuase of this?
    Thanks in advance for the assistance ;)
  2. ARCHIVED-kittenboy8 Guest

Yes, theres a line of betrayal quests you can do to become evil eq2i.com has a good guide on this. but say you go to the evil side and dont like it. i hear you can keep that deity, and betray back to qeynos while keeping that deity.
    EDIT: re-reading the post i think your saying that you started off in td, so you are already evil. in which case you can just grab your deity normally.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kialia Guest

Thanks for the help :) I wasn't sure beucase I chose a Neutral class if I stayed Neutral or changed depending on starting town.

Appreciate it! :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Kiern Guest

The class/race may be neutral, but you chose to align yourself with a specific city, and that alignment is what makes you good or evil. You already started in an evil city, so you are good. The really good part of having a neutral class, is that if you did have to change alignments, you could retake your same class. Other classes have to change to the alignment appropriate class.