new zone

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by witchy77, Dec 17, 2019.

1. witchy77 Member

well once again we have only solo or heroic instances to finish sig quest line .i dont play with a group and cant play with the 2 family members who play ,why cant they have advanced solo so we both can do them together.so this may be the end of eq2 for me
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I figure its they either don't care what you want, not even enough to answer you...or they figure that they went to school for game development so you don't really want what you're asking for. AND since they have ignored the folks that asked for what you are asking for this long, you are now in the minority and your opinion means nothing as the others have already moved on to other games.
    Rhodris, Cassta and AOE1 like this.
  3. Leed Active Member

2 players can still go in 'Solo' tagged zones - or at least they could in the past. Give it a try and let me know if that's changed.
  4. witchy77 Member

we tried said we had to leave group
  5. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

I play with my brother and my mom myself, what we had to start doing once they added the Solo dungeons for progression is simply have the one who plays the tank go with both people at different times, which ofc requires some patience since I was maining a Swash at the time.

What we ended up doing in-between was just killing mobs or harvesting. Luckily the reset timer on Solos is relatively short. Sadly there's no real work around.
  6. Samora Blackmore New Member

Do you have mercenaries active? Merc takes up one group slot.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

Two characters can run the solos. This is either 1 player and 1 merc, or 2 players. If you have 3 players you have to do the heroic. You could try 3 players and 3 mercs to fill out the group, but mercs are not very effective in group content.
    Kaitheel likes this.
  8. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Does the zone even count a merc as a group member? from what I have seen the mercs are flattened as fast as you wearing no armor.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Yes, mercs count as group members.
    Breanna and Kaitheel like this.