New Week, New Bonuses

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 9, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Research reductions are until Thursday, I was unable to update. Apologies everyone!
    Cassta, Kittybock, Carizia and 5 others like this.
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

A stealth bonus is far better than no bonus - thanks.

In the old days I would have made a snide comment about Daybreak and communications. Today thanks in large part to you things are so much better I just took it as a one-off anomaly.
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  3. Udonn Active Member

They need to give Dreamweaver a raise.
    Cassta, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'll second that :)
    Cassta and Cyrrena like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The good news is, I already have next week's post done and ready for Wednesday.
    Cassta, Carizia, parissa and 7 others like this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

i posted in discord but ill do it here too since <3
    due to server/network issues, plz extend this weeks bonus 24h :)
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Avithax like this.
  7. Avithax Well-Known Member

Game has been mostly unplayable today due to lag, i agree with the request to extend by 1 day.
    Cassta, Cyrrena and dirgenoobforreal like this.
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're going to start the next set, unlikely that we will extend the current ones. But there will be more bonuses.
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Trust me, the effort you extend is sincerely appreciated by all of us. You have been a shining star in a sea of beer...err, darkness.
    Cassta, Cusashorn, Udonn and 4 others like this.
  10. dorotea Well-Known Member

Very much appreciated - we have had continuous bonuses for a while and xp doubled for three different weeks - no complaint at all that you are moving on to the next ...season …. of bonuses.
    Cassta and Rosyposy like this.
  11. parissa Well-Known Member

Can we have a hint??? :D (marketplace sale would be super duper awesome) could it be triple coins for the heroic armor unlocks from the new zone... oh but most importantly, thank you and all the team for the bonuses and the gifts... And the new zone... My daughter and I had a blast doing it... She kept hogging the moo cow ride... I would love to see a fun time zone added like that each year inbetween expansions.... I never did the duck zone, but i did the burning woods and loved it too... The names were comical... Thanks again for the bonuses...
    Cassta, Udonn, Carizia and 1 other person like this.
  12. Cassta Well-Known Member

For sure a raise is definitely deserved and well earned. Not to steal your thunder dreamweaver, I think they should give one to ttobey too.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Cassta Well-Known Member

You rock!
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Cassta Well-Known Member

Agreed!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.