New Week, New Bonuses

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

It does in fact turn around I was totally shocked yesterday I got 3 different pieces with the 165 resolve on them. I nearly fell out of my chair.
    Siren, Cassta, SolarFaire and 3 others like this.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Sorry. It does change and RNG for this entire expac has been horrible. There should be another way to earn red rune books, like the previous three expac. Sorry but the itemization guy really messed this expac up. But that’s my opinion...
  3. Thatdarncat Active Member

If this is the same as the previous promotion with the limited time mouint training potions, they also drop from the gathering requisition quests in Recuso Tor and Sanctus Seru. I got three of those. Not got a merc one yet but the promo only just started.
    Cyrrena, Cassta and SolarFaire like this.
  4. Udonn Active Member

As a weekly bonus program, the merc training rng is horrific. I got one from the last 33 solo missions. I got 3 from harvesting missions in the same time frame. The drop rate for the dungeon missions seriously needs to be looked at.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

do poi quests, drop quests for more chances at reducers
  6. Jrox Well-Known Member

too much on crates to call it RNG
    Cassta, SolarFaire and Snikkety like this.
  7. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

They need to add a better chance of exquisite chests I see others getting em to drop fast and in the last e weeks I only seen one its wierd
    Cassta and SolarFaire like this.
  8. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Or you could get really lucky like me and when you get them they only have an illegible page for an ascension spell no one cares about. LOL RNG, gotta love it.
    Cassta and SolarFaire like this.
  9. Nuhvohk Active Member

Yeah, it means "normal", non-TLE servers. The usage came about with the original TLE server for EQ2, Stormhold, because it had extensive beta testing prior to its actual launch, and during that period it wasn't actually "live". Once it did go live, though, non-TLE servers were still being erroneously referred to as "live" by the TLE playerbase, as a form of shorthand I guess. The term has been used that way ever since.
  10. Laita Well-Known Member

Anything new this week now that this one just expired? If not, thanks for the bonuses.. but I’d love to see a weekly bonus theme continued going forward.. gave me a lot of reason to grind zones. ;)
  11. Avithax Well-Known Member

This ^^^

*Taps foot impatiently
    Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  12. Naneeje Well-Known Member

It's still active :) I am not starting anything right now because if I do, I'll be the one that they say, "hey, shouldn't we shut that off? He's still crafting..."
    :)
    Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  13. dorotea Well-Known Member

If it was an oversight pointing it out here may not have been the nicest thing you ever did <glares<
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Bludd Well-Known Member

new bonus is spell research time reducers yayyyyy

i probably pre-empted niceweaver's post hehehehe
    Cyrrena and Jinksie like this.
  15. Naneeje Well-Known Member

I'm hoping it swaps to Double hunter's coins...
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Laita Well-Known Member

New spell research reducer bonus is awesome! Thank you!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Mucko Member

I need a Double DKP Week :)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Did someone mess up and give us research artifacts in place of research reducers? (j/k although I've received one in 3 out of the 4 mission crates so far today) Seriously are they even any good for anything now? Or is it hang on to those as they will be useful at some later point in time?
  19. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  20. Kaarkula Active Member

So are spell reductions until Thursday? I never saw anything officially posted anywhere.
    Cassta and Cyrrena like this.