New Warder skin this weekend only?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Poisinivy, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Poisinivy Member

anyone have any idea or clues as to what we are looking for?
  2. Brigh.Guk New Member

No idea. I just flew over Commonlands/Antonica and didn't see anything on either track or visual.
  3. Shamus9 Active Member

4. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

It's meatbeasts.
    I know one has been found in Butcherblock, and one was seen atop the tower of frozen shadow in DoV.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Also they are a replacement skin for BOVID and not a mystical warder, so any level beastlord can tame them
  6. Brigh.Guk New Member

They also seem to go down very quickly .. I would recommend removing all buffs and removing all equipment. The one I found was an 'even con' ^^^ 95 and I accidentally one-shotted it.
  7. Therania New Member

Found mine on the top of the tower of frozen shadows :)

[IMG]
    Tariya likes this.
  8. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

9. SteelPiston Active Member

I'm a level 94 in legendary gear. I camped ToFS for several hours without any luck and then left spotters (scouts, but not BL's in the 5 locations). Nothing. It seems they don't appear if you camp a spot or appear to non BL spotters.

I then did two circuits - ToFS for 2 mins -> flew to the Dragon Ring and then on to Antonica Druid Ring -> ran around the cows in Windstalker Village for 2 minutes -> Spire to Commonlands and running around the cows and the crossroads for 2 minutes -> Dock Bell to Butcherblock Mountains and run around the griffin tower for 2 minutes -> Dock Bell to Sinking Sands jumping game for 2 minutes - > REPEAT.

On the 2nd time to BBM it appeared right on top of me near the griffin. A level 94^^^. Good job my merc was on heal only and didn't attack it or it would have died instantly, as they die very easily. I'd removed all my armor except for chest and legs and all my jewelery. I had equipped a crappy level 60 dagger and used auto attack only. He was at 40% in a few hits. I then stopped auto attacking and just spammed the tame warder button. The merc didn't seem to heal me and so he wasn't really needed. After 8 or 9 attempts...I got my Pinky Red Meatbeast.

Hope this helps. Good luck all.
    Tariya likes this.
  10. Teeboy New Member

Also Moors of Ykesha, right after you land from canon launch .. walk through opening of the wall