New Warden - New AA's - Needing Some Leveling Assistance

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-xxpinner, Nov 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-xxpinner Guest

Hey there,
    So after a lot of debate I decided to go Warden and so far it's slow but its fun. I'm level 14 at the moment and someone recommended I turn my AA slider to 100% and start grinding out some AA's. At the moment I only have 5 to work with, but it's something so I decided to start trying to learn more about the AA trees.
    I was reading Rosavita's Beginner's Post over on EQ2Flames, but unfortunately it appears as though the trees have changed yet again, so I'm really not sure of the direction to take any longer.
    Also, I keep seeing CA's mentioned but I'm unsure as to what those are or what they do.
    Any help in planning this out, or an updated 'Beginner's Post' would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks so much!
  2. ARCHIVED-Jinya Guest

In the Warden AA tree, there are a set of AA's to turn your combat spells into Combat Arts, for use in melee range. It is highly recommended that you take the Battle line of AA's (these conversion ones) and replace your spells as you add new Battle AA's on. Once you do that you can get the Battle end line, and then should generally start on the Druid tree going down the Strength line, to get Multi-attack and AoE combat heal. Past that, it's generally up to you. Personally I start in on Stamina line, and then work on the SF stuff to add more melee buffage :)