New to Dirging!

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-setholamuel, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-setholamuel Guest

Hi all, just started my first class on live servers. Any advice on what to focus on AA wise. It looks like I'll be soloing for awhile till I catch up to ppl. I also picked a froglok, dose that have any effects on my class? I was planing on going sword and board for survivability. Is there some trees that provide good CC? Any type of Feign Death to get out of trouble?
  2. ARCHIVED-Artalis the Elder Guest

Some folks like the skald line for survivability and the extra stun isn't bad really, its ok at low levels when you don't have as much access to amazing offhanders, but dw will always be better damage. I do have to say though, that with Double Attack consolidation bow-kiting will probably be way better with a roundshield so yeah, give that a try. Dirges get a Fear, which breaks pretty easily when the target takes damage, but thats the extent of your CC there. Troubs get a little more, but we don't talk about it because it used to be decent and now it's horrible. Many of us are still kinda bitter about it. Good luck with the frog, I cant stand the hopping, esp at high runspeeds.