New TLE plz ( not pvp )

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by AzerAaron_99, Jun 5, 2021.

1. AzerAaron_99 New Member

2. Kotter Legendary Member

i second the motion!
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NO , NO , NO , NO , NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO NO
    Spectre, Siren, Ratza and 1 other person like this.
  4. Jalathan Active Member

only advantage this would really have at this point would be that I'd not be so far behind...
  5. Ratza Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOO.....the majority of us are tired of recycling the same content over and over every 2 years. Most of us are ready to see this server move beyond DoV. There are some pretty decent xpacs that we have yet to see on a TLE and it's time to give them to us!
    Melt, Siren, Rozyn and 1 other person like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

tell them Ratza and dreamweaver said that Kaladim will be the only regular TLE for this year , I really want to get a beastlord
    and Kanders map for Kaladim has them in our future .
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  7. Jalathan Active Member

Yah, I just need to play more to catch up :) I left the game during DoV, so never really played through that expac other than after the level cap was at 110... only 66 more levels to go to 90 :p
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe Jalathan I am rooting for you , woot , woot , go , go , go if anybody can do it Jalathan can drum roll yay , yay , yay waves her pompons .
    join a good active guild they often power level for free so you don't have to pay those kroon sharks ( if you even have that kind of money ) .
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Jalathan Active Member

eh, the hardest thing for me is finding time to split amongst all my toons...Have too many on live to ignore for any period of time :(
  10. Jalathan Active Member

ohh, tomorrow when server comes back up, get a heroic lvl 85 boost!
    Schmetterling and Kotter like this.
  11. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Whilst a new TLE server would be about the only thing that would tempt me to start playing EQ2 again, I'd rather they not do that until the current TLE has either run its course, or they can publicly commit to giving TLE the resources it needs from the outset. No more treating it like a second-class citizen; give it the dev attention it needs/deserves, and I might be inclined to give it another try.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good you saw that yourself Jalathan so well come to the end game and I hope many of the people who want to play on a TLE server but were afraid they can never catch up ( I so understand that part I was running behind for years ) will come and join us .
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Jalathan Active Member

Yah I'm going to try to drag a few of my friends that way :)
    Schmetterling likes this.
  14. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'm all for the cottage industry of Power Leveling, but they want too much to do this, IMHO
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no I most definitely do not like those power levelers , and I have not seen any offer it for a wile .
    Thanks for the level 85 baubles .
    It's already a lot of money to spend for some people just to buy the membership .
    Those power levelers charge to much , it used to be platinum now it's multiple kroons .
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Spectre Active Member

I would prefer a new live server with no transfers. All expansions, etc.
  17. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

They just launched Rivervale a few months ago, shoulda got in on it.