New Stuff

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Seth, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Seth Well-Known Member

Considering how this is the quality we receive for playing on Kaladim, How do I get a job with you guys? must be insanely easy, after all, messing stuff up ... I can make that my forte.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  2. Freddie_Mercury Member

nah bro, takes special talent to do it as bad as they do...

Its like messing up an enchilada at a Mexican restaurant, it literally takes special skills to screw up cheese rolled into a tortilla and sauce drizzled on it... but you have places that cant do that to save their life... DBG is like the Mexican restaurant that cant make a cheese enchilada..
  3. Freddie_Mercury Member

Its like they are starting over every time they open a TLE... they are like flies... they completely forgot how they did everything and the lessons they learned from screw ups on the last TLE...

destined to repeat failure if you dont even look at the notes you should have taken from the last failure
    Sixgauge likes this.
  4. strabs New Member

lost 11k hp and down to 40.6 mit

nagols treasure
    blackflood ring
    plagued bracelet
    star ruby stud
    golden leggings
    bloodied chitin chestguard
    drolvarg sergeant guntlets
    all ravaged onslaught item
    runescaled sash of seven seas {total junk}
    aquatic bow of obedience
    all charms
    All junk items for tanks now and much more

BUT we still have earring of the solstice
    its been nice gearing my zerker up to have it **** in this manner
    Sixgauge likes this.
  5. Ghorast Active Member

all they had to do was add one extra blue stat slot for raid gear
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

I thought the updated explanation said it was defensive stats that were being removed? As far as I can see it's hit everything across the board.

Of all the enhanced stats I had 3 have stayed the same, 2 have gone up and 2 are no longer enhanced at all. Everything else has gone down by some degree. The one that seems to have gone down the most and totally baffles me is elemental resist, apparently compensated by a similar increase to arcane resist. Hello? Druid class here - aren't we supposed to be the masters of ELEMENTAL magics? Why am I suddenly being turned into a mage? And have necros lost their noxious bonuses too? Tip for the devs: not all casters are created equal.

And while a minor increase in cast speed isn't a bad thing in itself, as a melee specced warden who rarely casts and spends her life getting hit around the head by mobs I'd much rather have my health, mitigation and avoidance numbers that I itemised for back thank-you-very-much. I'm guessing the other melee priests are in the same boat - at least they get to wear better armour.

It all smacks very much of the usual 'play the game the way we tell you' and not the way you like. :(