New Starter/Returning Players Guild (AB)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Faedom, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Faedom New Member

I have played everquest 2 for over 5 years and left about a year ago. Ive tried numerous other games and find them to be ok until i get to end game.
    I feel eq2 is very strong in that part due to the mentoring , housing , guild halls ect. There is so much to do in game that i cant really think of another game out there that has kept me playing for so long.
    I know the f2p version isnt very good and so ive decided to re sub and start another guild like i had before.
    My last guild had 68 members and was thriving with active members. The soe hack bombarded the game and other soe ones and in closing destroyed my guild as a whole. I also left due to this.
    So im here to offer all new and returning players a place to start fresh and new as i am going ot start over from scratch at lvl 1.

Here are 10 things my guild will go by and if they sound good or interesting to you please come to the server and join us.
    1. A mature atmospheree where we can all play without worry of whining, crying , begging and such. Cussing is allowed ;)

2. A casual playstyle that also includes raids. We will raid casually with no set days or times but with a firm notice in advance of times and dates allowing us to cater to everyone in the guild. We will find out the best times and go from there. I will also let members set up there own dungeon runs events and more through the website.

3.Gear will no longer determine if your allowed to go with us in a dungeon . Ive always hated the fact that groups would not allow you to go based on this or that. How do you expect someone to get the gear your wanting them to have if they arent allowed to go into the higher level dungeons ect to obtain that gear you want them to have. Hypocritical to me.

4.Voice chat will be used in game but not required by those who dont like using a mic , although we do prefer you at least join the voice so you can hear strategies for groups , raids.

5.Rank will be determined by activity not status grind , the longer or more active you are the higher your rank.

6.A clean active list , i cant stand guilds that keep players on the list after 600 days of inactivity. I will after 30 days send mail to the member letting them know they are welcome back and by doing this keeping the guild member list clean and updated with all active players. If you let us know ahead of time about your absence then by all means we will keep ya in the guild.

7.A fun enviroment , were not going to be the massive hardcore guild that expects things out of you other than mature, drama free fun. Its a game and games are fun . However i am ex military and i do like organization so other than ranks and a clean guild list thats about it but that only effects me.

8.Play how you want, when you want , and what you want. the game is being paid for by you , we wont tell you how to play your toon , ask you to betray , or anything in that manner , your toon, your game and you play how and what you want at all times.

9.Help when you ask for help or need help id like to help anyway possible and will have officers available to help if that should arise.

10. A guild leader that listens, I will take any advice, comments , or anything else in that manner into account and do whatever my guildies want , be change in ranking, guild hall location, anything to make my guild members feel at home and have the best gaming time they ever had . Ill make sure everyone is happy and do the best to my ability to keep that promise.

****We all started at lvl 1 ****

SERVER: Antonio Bayle

GUILD NAME: I N S T I N C T

CHARACTER NAMES FOR CONTACT:
    krystan
    ravishes
    rutaq
    makadian
    kavonda
    elerrat

THANK YOU!
  2. Faedom New Member

UPDATE: In 9 days we have grown to a insane 86 members and 61 accounts. We have decided to continue to let people join until we hit 80ccounts due to some people leaving for other games and such and im sure it will happen sooner or later .It does in any guild.
    As of now nobody has left the guild. We average 16 online at a time got a 50 vent server and use our website on a regular basis. We run hq's dungeons almost daily and everyone seems happy. We still have room for 19 more before we stop recruiting .We don't want to be huge just active and have others on all the time to group and enjoy the game with. Were in guild finder look us up ..
    Funny thing is 90 percent of the players are not recent players but all from mmorpg.com returning players or new players that seen my post there. I haven't even recruited in game chat. Very nice!

Fae...
  3. Conflictions New Member

I just joined this group of people, as a new player to EQ but not to the genre they were able to help me and assist me in nearly every way I could of possibly needed, look forward to more adventures to come so give'em a try! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

- Delithus