New solo PG caused all loyalty tokens to dissappear

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Adaac, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Adaac Member

this needs to be fixed I saved up those tokens because I need them for temps etc but now since doing the one new zone they are all gone typical roll it out before it is tested crap again
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yup mine are all gone too! Good work noticing it Adaac.
    Adaac likes this.
  3. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Confirmed on IoR too. I submitted a petition.. we'll see what happens next.
    Adaac likes this.
  4. Uncle Active Member

wait teh new PG is a solo race
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Yup, a couple of new things added to Proving Grounds today, looks like the solo version is similar to the old player dungeons (you control an avatar).

Caith updated the patch notes this morning with details: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...tes-thursday-june-8-2017.578953/#post-6442066
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Nexus = Group
    Skyshrine = Solo
    Uncle likes this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've still got all my loyalty tokens. I have swapped toons since I ran the solo PG.. not sure if that makes a difference.
    I didn't check right away.. wouldn't have checked but for this thread
  8. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I tried switching toons but still no tokens. But I can't swear this happened today since I only checked due to the post by Adaac. It could have happened two days ago for all I know since I don't check my tokens every day.
  9. Adaac Member

Mine were there at login but gone after I zoned out of Underdepths I too submitted a petition and have seen discussion about this issue on Discord Gninga said they are looking into it
    Shmogre likes this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Mine are still here (albeit an earlier, non related issue). I completed my daily objectives prior to update.

The folks that are missing the tokens, did you complete the daily objective during the PG? Some on discord were wondering if maybe that's what is triggering the missing tokens.
  11. Balcerak Well-Known Member

There was a message on the servers saying they had fixed the initial problem and were trying to figure out reimbursement.
  12. Uncle Active Member

nice a DM 2.0 instance .. im not complaining i have something to do with alts now thanx DB
  13. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Yeah it is nice at least to have something to do if you can't get a normal PG group.
  14. Gninja Developer

We've tracked down the cause but are still working on getting the original token values restored. We don't have an ETA yet. It should no longer be happening though so you don't have to worry about not running that zone anymore.
    Revanu likes this.
  15. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Welp, since its already snarfed up all me tokeny things, I guess there isn't a fear for me runnin it again ;) Thanks for gettin a handle on it G.
  16. Adaac Member

Thank you Gninja glad you found the problem :)
  17. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I think they forgot the race part. I completed it in under 15 mins, never got a bonus.
  18. Keelinn Member

Me neither, on 2 toons. Maybe the bonus is we get to keep our loyalty tokens?
  19. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Guess not. I'm down to 2 from probably close to 3000. :>
  20. Porrum Member

It's not fixed (or there are multiple issues causing it).

In the meantime, I'd recommend people avoid the zone if they haven't already finished their daily loyalty quest.