New, Small Home Published on Maj'Dul

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Almee, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

This week I published a small home on the Maj'Dul server. It is Yancee's Neriak Retreat. I probably should have titled it: Yancee's Nerian Retreat but oh well.

If you get a chance I hope you will come by and give it a thumbs up if you like it.
    Faeonara, Niboota, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nice! Gave it two thumbs up in the Like boxes! :)

I liked the use of the trophies on the walls, the lighting (I stink at lighting; this was pretty good! Not overwhelming [I can overdo mine], just pointing out areas of interest well), the little kitchen and "workroom" areas, bedroom/washroom, etc. It reminds me of a well-laid out, small studio apartment, like the IKEA demonstrations in their showrooms (only more spread out and not much in the way of Swedish ;->). :)

And the Sumac stuff in general works well there, with the deep tones of the default blues and the deep reds of the furniture. :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

What a lovely review Uwk. Thank you.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Can't you change the name of the house?
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! I was worried about that, too, but it was Newly Published still when I visited. ;->

What I would suggest there would be adding something like a ~ or other allowable punctuation mark just in front of that first Y. ;->

Uwk
    the Sneaky
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Almee Well-Known Member

I would like to thank all the players who stopped by and gave my Nerian home a thumbs up. Some even wrote some lovely reviews. Hopefully everyone will like the other houses I have published as well.

And a big thank you to all who have designed such imaginative homes from which I draw inspiration. I am always learning new ways to mix components together to make something entirely different.

I would really like to join the homeshow channel but can't find the name. I'd really appreciate it if someone would tell me what it is. The names I've tried haven't worked.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! If memory serves, the format is:

/join Antonia_Bayle.Homeshow

(or maybe Antonia.Bayle_Homeshow; I always get it wrong, but I think the _ means a space between words, like it would ordinarily be Antonia Bayle, but for whatever reason, the server names in commands can't have an actual blank?)

If you're on AB already, it's just:

/join Homeshow

and you probably don't even need to capitalize anything. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.