New/Returning Player

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Darksunrise, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Darksunrise New Member

Sorry for those who might be tired of these posts.
    I have no care for any of the newer mmo's. I've tried to go back to Eq1, but I've been there and done that so many times. I played on Eq2 when it first came out to lvl 50 in a decent raiding guild as a guard and played on pvp to the same lvl, but I haven't been back since.
    Is it worth coming back now. If I start playing a new toon will I be soloing basically the entire time until I catch up with the rest of the population. That question is for both paid and free servers.
    I don't know what else to ask really. I'm just really bored with games and biding my time till Pantheon comes out lol.
    Any other information you might feel is worthy please feel free. Thanks!

Just saw new player discussion form hidden with Tips and tricks sorry if this doesn't belong here! Just rushed to ask since I was downloading game
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

If you buy the new expansion, you'll get a max level character boost in the any class you want. It will need a lot of work to catch up. But since there is a new xpac coming, all of us will be starting anew again.

I recommend finding a friendly guild that plays in your timezone. At this point in the current xpac? It should be no problem for guildies to be running new & returning players through the heroics for gear upgrades (better than mc or myrist chest stuff).

That will get you to endgame & grouping. Then you could solo up another class along the way if you wanted something else.
    Cyrrena likes this.