New Rare Item Merchant in Thalumbra Koolor Ironblood

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, May 17, 2016.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

New Rare Item Merchant in Thalumbra Koolor Ironblood is missing on the Public Test Server. Please can we get this NPC on our server too?

Thank you,
    Kasa
  2. Jamiss Developer

It should make its way there on Thursday.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

It would be usefull to TEST some things like this bevor getting live !

7 Fervor belts and cloaks without RELIC
    Tradeable green adornment

Why nobody keeps an eye on the balance bevor getting this things live -or am I missing some things ?
  4. Fozziex Active Member

Not like they are new, they have been in here all expansion from raid trash (very very rare) but it is kinda unfair to people who use doublecast.

I would like to see this merchant moved to a different location (to the other mushroom field) I can imagine already the extra lag it will cause being close by and having more people around.
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Thechurchofgixx Active Member

love the new merchant lets all the people who couldn't do certain zones get them nice items.....
  6. Brightlyz Active Member

And those of us that smash said zones but have crazy bad RNG get good gear for our 12 alts :)
    Alenna and Kuulei like this.
  7. Therein Active Member

Look at how many of us have cleared the expac and suffered from bad RNG and got upgrades for our mains...hah
    Yoube, Fozziex and Neiloch like this.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

can you pleas put a newsies npc on test as well it is unfair to testers not to have a way to get that 66 slot bag.
    Kuulei likes this.