New quest items

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tanto, May 23, 2020.

1. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to get their quests started and add a further item to it? I started mine earlier, had another item drop in group but I couldn't see it. Is there a bug with this?
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I had the same experience- it makes me wonder if the process for getting the rest is different than for getting the first, or whether there is a built-in "fairness" mechanism. Time will tell.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I was looking through the old scepter of shadows quest in EQ1. This is definitely going to be easy mode! lol.
    It does seem a little broken currently. You surely should be able to get updates.
  4. Dead Alt Account Well-Known Member

So, the new quest is just RNG drops in the heroics?
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

The quest has been confirmed bugged on Discord. Some managed to get 3 shards (myself included) and now we can't even roll for them anymore.

Most people, once they obtained the starter item wont be able to see anymore shards, cant even roll for them. So gotta wait for an update to fix it.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Yeah I thought we'd get round it by having the raid leader assign a shard to me or one of the other guys who had started the quest, but we didn't even appear in the drop down list. Will have to wait for Tuesday I guess. Or next Tuesday.
  7. Tittle New Member

I assume this had extensive testing before it was rolled out.
    Observing likes this.
  8. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I was thinking about this and wracking my brains trying to remember the last time something was rolled out that actually worked. Anyone able to help?