New PvE and PvP Time-Locked Expansion Servers Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Eridion Member

Anyone get the feeling it's gonna be another 2 hrs after the next 2hrs?
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Are they getting mergers or something?
  3. Zeladaar New Member

they literally just added 2 hours. so yep. lmfao
  4. Yanan Member

Wow this is sad I guess Ill ask for a refund.
  5. Perijn New Member

6. Slipshod Active Member

Am I the only one reading that tweet and thinking that ONLY Valor and Splitpaw are going to be down for 2 more hours and that the EU servers are being worked on (so could be any minute to any day) which is when the BETA server might/might not be back up?

I like to think of myself as an optomist
  7. Yanan Member

This just proves the point that there Dev.'s need to be looked into. There must be an issue there why they cant meet there own deadlines. There is obviously issues with incompetency or transparency. I want to know who is to blame and why lol.
  8. Darksheer New Member

If everyone get's mad and complains about stuff like this, they will just stop giving us release times/expected completion times. We know this because they have done it before. I prefer to have at least some idea of when they are shooting for instead of nothing at all.
    Yanan likes this.
  9. Zrisse New Member

When they do come online will they be just in the regular server list after you create a character? or do we have to do something else to log on to them?
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

You know that Storms, Valor, and Splitpaw ARE the EU servers, right?
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

HaphazardAllure likes this.
  12. Slipshod Active Member

You need to play on the BETA server. For now. Start your launcher and click on the button in the top left of the corner after you login. You will then have several options to choose. Choose BETA. Then be sure to click APPLY. It will then scan your beta folder for outdated content etc. and patch as needed. Once all of the updating is done, rerun the launcher and then sit here in the forums for the next several hours....
  13. Zrisse New Member

Thank you guys!
  14. Slipshod Active Member

Nah - didn't know that. I don't usually associate myself with the EU servers in any way. As a former Marine I can honestly say we only ever show up there when they REALLY need us...
  15. Foretold Well-Known Member

Wow, did they just break the hell out of the EU servers, or were they doing some other sort of maintenance on them besides today's patch?
  16. Slipshod Active Member

Not sure - I think I heard something about the Greeks refusing to pay for anything and the Russians wanting their stuff....
    Feldon likes this.
  17. Cykonecro New Member

damn Greece broke the EU server...
  18. Xlotl New Member

WTS DBG WTB SOE
  19. Xlotl New Member

PST with info
  20. Lilaeth Member

Status page says the servers are up, but I still can't log on.
  21. Dirt New Member

Probably been asked a million times but the characters we create in Beta will not carry over into live, will they?