New PQ's "Antonica" battle vs invading gnolls is a sham and restricted for low lvl characters

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire, Aug 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

i tried and got nothing from the chest, saying i am not eligible to loot.
    also i tried chrono'ed to 20 lvl to help, i still get nothing.
    so, what is going on Devs? there was no warning or any notes if that was intended for low level characters?
    i was there before the battle start and also waited for next attack, and got nothing.
    i died few times when it hit "0/45 elite vangaurd" before the leader shows up, and watched as the timer expired and reset with lesser elite gnolls down to 0/20 required for updates.
    it wasted 3 chests i have tried.
    Devs what are you trying to pull a trick on players? i may think you might be dirty or not informing players and thinks it is funny?
    getting slapped few times and get rude awakening made me think of devs really less.
  2. ARCHIVED-yohann koldheart Guest

this is no different then the pq they put in CL with the freeport revamp. there isnt anything wrong with it either. its a level10- 20 zone what level did you think the pq would be ? lol
  3. ARCHIVED-RoguePyke Guest

yohann koldheart wrote:
    Apparently there is something wrong with it, by the description of the situation in Tyrus's post: He stated that received the chest reward on 3 different occasions, but was not allowed to loot it.
    He wouldn't have received the chest at the end if he was outside the required level range for the public quest, because the quest only appears in your journal if you are of the appropriate level range. Tyrus stated in his post that he chrono-mentored down to level 20 so that he was eligible to participate in the public quest.
    The problem he is describing--not being able to loot the reward chest after completing the public quest--sounds like the exact same problem I have been experiencing this past week with both of the public quests in the Great Divide, and is something the dev's really need to fix.
    There IS a problem Yohann, don't be so quick to dismiss it and say that all is well when it is NOT. If anything, if you've actually been running the public quests and have not run into this bug, I'd count your blessings and consider yourself lucky.
  4. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

Considering I saw a thread with someone having the same problem with the Thurgadin and ring wars PQ's, I would say the problem is more with PQ's looting fails in general than with this particular PQ looting fail.