New Player Quest About Familars

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Elzebeth, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Evilnok Active Member

only one way to find out...go find the quest giver in your city and hail him/her for it
  2. NyteRose Member

I can do the quests, and did so with my mystic and warden. I got the Boom Burble familiar on each.:( I was hoping for a bear familiar on warden since she got the quest to trap bears...
    Evilnok likes this.
  3. Dimdau Active Member

Sorry, but How do I go to Qeynos? I tryed a teleport using the map, but when I tp clicking on Qeynos it put me on Outpost of the overlord... I really have no idea how to go to Qeynos...
  4. Dimdau Active Member

Sorry How to I go to Qeynos? I wen to by the map, but it teleport me to Outpost of the Overlord. In there I tried find Steward Aelin, but no success. So, I believe its not the place... some one can help me, please?
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

No one said they had to be gray, just that you CAN use gray ones if you can't find (or just don't want to bother with) other ones.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Then you must be evil - aligned and would need to go to Freeport. The quest giver in FP is just outside the building you port in by using the bells.
  7. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

Dimdau, it sounds like your home city is an evil city, for you go to south Freeport. the little dock side shack where you zone in walk to the street side of the breezeway and look to the side you should see three npc's standing there the middle one is your steward or if you zone in from some other place ask a guard for 'steward' should take you there . you can do the quest once a day , the familiars' are no trade so unpack and determine if you want to add to the collection to use or if you want to use it as 'feed' for a better grade of familiar , just right click the unpacked familiar in your bag, and choose add to collection OR examine it then choose from the resulting pop up window . very easy, process is very intuitive .
    good luck and have fun
  8. Dimdau Active Member

Umm well the character I'm using is a Defiler, and in Freeport, on place where I landed, has a belt (Travel whintin freeport) then a NPC (A pacified freeport dweller) but when I click on her all waht she says is to let her alone, then on next is a kind of a globe (voyage through Norah) then, I can still see a forge and an entrance to a kind of a tavern.

When I click on belt it open to me trip but then nothing with Queynos, it shows me the map as you can see at https://gyazo.com/f7900a72953c9b6df449ebe28c1410be.

What do I do?
  9. Dimdau Active Member

Woot Ty Flightrisk I got the quest yuppyyy
  10. Aran Anar Active Member

if I get a familiar I do not want can I sell it for status ?

Anyone know how much status you can get for a ethereal familiar ?

Thank you for this post I would have never known can get familiar crate from quest :)
  11. Evilnok Active Member

they aren't worth anything when at a merchant,so the only thing they are great for is leveling the familiars
  12. redindus Active Member

If you started new for the familiar quest, you can save them until you find what you are happy with. Noticed you will need eight of them to go next level or eight days.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

But, for example:

I do quest, get a Royal Titan, my summoned merc is a Mighty Spotted Pig, I can leave the Mighty Spotted Pig summoned and examine the cage and use the experience to level the Mighty Spotted Pig. I do not have to use the Royal Titan on a Royal Titan, I may use it on any familiar as long as I summon that one first.