New player on Antonia Bayle.

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Zakaniel, May 31, 2018.

1. Zakaniel New Member

Hello fellow adventurer.

My name is Pedro and after years of playing rpg's mostly I'm trying to jump into mmorpg's... I've been playing the last couple of days on Antonia Bayle RP server (USA Zone despite living in Portugal).

I like to roleplay but the last few days despite of enjoying the game a lot, I've seen 3\4 players and they just run past me when trying to interact. Is this normal in a MMORPG? I know that the player base isn't the greatest but would really like to find some people to play with in my level. I plan on subscribing and buying the expansions later on since I'm enjoying it so much, the only problem is the interaction with other players which I would like to solve, maybe joining a guild...
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

It is normal for AB server, I am sorry to say. I am on AB server and some of the players don't do much roleplay unless with guildies or at the player run venues that happen most nights. Join channel RPLFG to see what is open each night, but be warned, some players at them really don't roleplay with anyone but their friends. To be honest, you will perhaps find some roleplay in a decent guild but... do not hold your breath.

As for leveling with friends about your level, look for a friendly casual guild. And, in EQ2, a high level CAN work with a lower level players, its called http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Mentoring_(EQ2) and that site will help with many of your EQ2 quest questions.

As for a guild, take your time and look around. I am an officer in a casual evil guild that encourages roleplay but doesn't demand it. http://www.obliteration.army/ to look us over and learn more about us. You can apply there or ask any Army of Obliteration member to sign you up IF you wish to join. Do not have to wait for an officer to log on. But feel free to talk to other recruiters and see what they have to offer you... as well as what you have to offer them!

Good luck and ill see you in AB. Just look for Meneltel, on usually in evening time, EST US IF I log on, no promises on that *frowns*
  3. Zakaniel New Member

Thanks for the information Meneltel... The mentoring stuff looks amazing. The roleplay stuff I mention doesn't need to be extreme rp... So will have a look at the guild since i'm playing an half-elf necromancer currently on the early lvl's.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There are a few that roleplay in the open world like Meneltel stated. If you see me and attempt to interact please feel free. If I run past you, it will be because I did not see you, just use the /shout and say hey Cyrrena. I will come back.
    Blazen and Breanna like this.