New player looking for a server

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Duca, May 15, 2020.

1. Duca New Member

Hey. In my never-ending search for a good MMO, from the boring experience that was the early lvling in WoW to the weeb show in FFXIV, I have finally ended here. I am looking for a FUN to play mmo, with a tight and friendly community. I have played for a few minutes on Halls of Fate server and I was really impressed and found the necro class to be quite cool. BUT everyone there is at max lvl, obviously.
    So people from twitch told me that the TLE server is the best choice as it's the most populated and it's new player friendly (Kalendim having only the first expacs as of yet and lvl 70 max). Would I find what I am looking for or I am too late to the party ?
  2. Warlyx Active Member

they are releasin an expansion in a few weeks so u have time to catch up and be ready for the Kos release! it adds lvls so u will be leveling with every1
  3. Naneeje Well-Known Member

We are at level 70, which is easy peasy to get to, especially right now with double xp going on.
    Everyone just got done with Hunter quests for two weeks getting best in slot gear for 2 items through a bonus week.
    The current bonus week until Thursday is double xp. This means, every thing you do that gives quest or experience, is double. This will help you level faster.

You have about 8 weeks to really immerse yourself into the lore and fun of the game until the expansion that EVERYONE absolutely loves from live servers comes out. Rise of Kunark. This was absolutely the best experience in any MMO and it's coming out again, so I am super psycked.
    My suggestion is to play whatever class you want, Necro is good for soloing, enjoy the game, meet some people. Start out on your own, level up, when you meet some people in dungeons, join their guild, become best friends, meet a girl. Have late night chat sessions, decide to meet in real life. Get married, start a bunch of alts, hold off on having kids, instead, create a guild and call them your fami.....
    omg.. sorry, I might have got carried away :)
    Schmetterling likes this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

RoK should drop mid June, so more like 5 weeks.
  5. Duca New Member

Alright. I will hope in, thanks for your answers!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

LOL Naneeje , as you can see , Duca we are a fun bunch and you will find that the game is fun too ,once the server is finished and get's marched into a live server , you can pick what server to move to too .
    I recommend you find a helpful guild and maybe get Discord many guilds demand you do anyway .